A couple of pics from today, or

lurk.gif
Nice pics Shawn, glad you got'er back up. Didn't notice the flaws, but you must live in a rough hood. Roadlok pinned for pics.
SHOCKED.gif

Thats a fine looking woman Shawn, I'm glad to see she is back on her feet.
beerchug.gif

nice ride MC
beerchug.gif
you can tell she is loved and taken care of

(MC MUSTANG @ Feb. 11 2007,17:18)
(SpeedAdict @ Feb. 11 2007,16:16) looking great shawn. Good to see the ol gal back on the road
Thanks Gabe!  Gotta give a lot of props to Monster, SageRonin and 1 Bad 2K for all thier help!  They got me back out there...
my pleasure sir
super.gif

Why do you call her the garbage busa?

Nice ride, actually.

super.gif

--Wag--

(hydrabusa @ Feb. 11 2007,16:47) Nice scoot, MC...got alot of pride in that hump tho...I understand...
super.gif
Yep - lots of pride... some Japanese guys painted that for me when I was getting ready to leave Japan... The top part says Captain - I am hoping that this week I will find out that I have to send it back to get updated!

(dadofthree @ Feb. 11 2007,17:16)
lurk.gif
Nice pics Shawn, glad you got'er back up. Didn't notice the flaws, but you must live in a rough hood. Roadlok pinned for pics.  
SHOCKED.gif
Mostly the flaws are cosmetic in the plastic from an accident - I was hit by a car the day they pulled here out of the box coming back from Japan...
sad.gif

Right side lower and left fender is where it mostly shows...

Plus now, after the trailer incident, I have a big dent in the tank..

But, she has character!

(MC MUSTANG @ Feb. 11 2007,14:21)
(ToyKraz @ Feb. 11 2007,16:19) Very nice Shawn. Too clean though. Makes me think you never ride her.  
laugh.gif

bluegrab.gif
Hey Mister!  I was talking to my Father in Law yesterday, he is looking to buy a house up at Anthem!  Don't be surprised if I come knocking one day!
Cool! I welcome it. Bring some swim trunks and I will supply the beer!

Your family is welcome as well.

Brad

(heavybusa @ Feb. 11 2007,17:38) Thats a fine looking woman Shawn, I'm glad to see she is back on her feet.  
beerchug.gif
Thanks Greg!

(monster @ Feb. 11 2007,17:57)
(MC MUSTANG @ Feb. 11 2007,17:18)
(SpeedAdict @ Feb. 11 2007,16:16) looking great shawn. Good to see the ol gal back on the road
Thanks Gabe!  Gotta give a lot of props to Monster, SageRonin and 1 Bad 2K for all thier help!  They got me back out there...
my pleasure sir  
super.gif
Kevin - You
egitarre77.gif

(burnschevy @ Feb. 11 2007,17:16)
(MC MUSTANG @ Feb. 11 2007,17:37) You might recognize GPW's anti-vibe kit for the tank...
how do you have the phone and mp3 player mounted?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??
Are you asking about the mount or how they are connected to the bike?

The mount is a 2 place 13mm stem stand from Tech Mounts...

They are connected through an autocom...

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

(Un-Caged @ Feb. 11 2007,17:53)
cool.gif
Looks like she bounced back from the ignorant driver incident.
Yes sir... BTW, got your PM, what do you think about meeting up next Sun? I can bring the fam!

looking good there shawn

i have always thought you had a good looking ride

beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif
super.gif

Back