A car? at the gas station

Looks like a new spin on a Mary Kay car.
laugh.gif

God I am so ashamed to even know what that is.
crazy.gif

(Rayabusa0818 @ Sep. 08 2007,05:42) I bet it has a good radio
biggrin.gif
BWAHAHAHAHA.....That was a good one.

Id like it better without the decals. Paints a bit femmy but its got chrome so......

(HeloMech74 @ Sep. 08 2007,12:24) Not my style, but I can appreciate the work that went into it.
agreed... If giving to me i'd paint it white like the fastest busa ever 06 le then sell it
biggrin.gif

So
rock.gif
, what was he doing , getting gas for the gas can in the front seat for mowing the lawn? Looks  
SHOCKED.gif
kinda, well ----- whatever  
all_coholic.gif

Looks like a stereo compitition car. At least he wasn't smoking. I have seen people smoking at the gas pump before. Now they are idiots.

(justin726 @ Sep. 08 2007,07:04) Just take all the decals off and it would be awesome.  The color is a little different, but cool enough.  They also make some great aftermarket hoods for those that look really sharp.  That's about the only thing I would change though.  Pretty cool......As long as it's a HEMI.  
super.gif
+1

(06BUSA @ Sep. 08 2007,20:23) Looks like a stereo compitition car. At least he wasn't smoking. I have seen people smoking at the gas pump before. Now they are idiots.
I've seen it too... Makes me feel REAL safe since I work at the gas station...

Hmmm... Lit cigarrette, gas fumes, and a moron sitting on at least 10,000 gallons of gas (unleaded, mid, plus, diesel..) with me inside hoping I don't see the *poof* so I can live another day.

after working in custom car audio for several yrs and seeing several custom rides, i think that is a pretty good lookin ride. maybe a tad over board with the decals but none the less it looks pretty dam good!!!
beerchug.gif

We need a law for that too. Pull up the pants and no pimping of rides....
wow.gif

I think alot of work went into that car and it's pretty sweet if you like that sort of thing. I think it sucks personally.
Paint it all black and powdercoat those wheels black....tinted windows
shaved handles., now we're talkin'.
beerchug.gif

Good God!! What did they do to that poor Charger?! As far as bling goes, I've noticed they're usually the SXT models w/o the HEMI.

That looks horrible. Why waste the money on a POS like that. Sorry Dodge nuts. And I would bet it's a 6 cylinder. All show no go. What a waste.

Back