54 Pictures: Ducati 1199 Panigale

The front end looks like an R6/R1, and the rest of it looks more Honda than Ducati. The tail is too short for the big rear tire and the winsheild doesn't look raked back enough.
Since when do the Italians choose function over form?:laugh:
It may(or may not be)all it's hyped up to be once people ride it.
I don't think it looks as good as past models.:moon:
I did enjoy looking at the pictures though!:laugh:

Tufbusa is working this show tomorrow. He's also on the PNW forum.

Great Pics-I got to see the show in person here in dallas a couple sundays ago- good fun:thumbup:

The front end looks like an R6/R1, and the rest of it looks more Honda than Ducati.

Man, you've got a good eye; I never looked at it like that. I always liked the 999 because of its unique design, and when they introduced the 1099, I thought it looked like the Triumph Daytona.

Man, you've got a good eye; I never looked at it like that. I always liked the 999 because of its unique design, and when they introduced the 1099, I thought it looked like the Triumph Daytona.

The 1099 does look like the Daytona!:thumbsup:
The 999 and 1098 I think are 2 of the best looking Ducatis.
The newer ones are nice, but just seem to me to be getting away from traditional Ducati styling.
Maybe they really are putting function over form:laugh:

Only thing I don't like about the exhaust is the "donut" that sits over the rear wheel (it's surrounded by a black cover). Seems like they needed more volume and nowhere to put the pipe. Not the best design solution in my opinion.

im a little surprised that there is no provision for a passenger. im assuming this is a race bike for the street only. kinda strange tho considering it is a street bike.

Thanks for the link to the pictures!:thumbsup: That is just PURE CHUBBY! SEX ON WHEELS!:whistle: Damn it is a good looking bike!:cheerleader:

Finally! A bike tha is uglier than the BKing. Front end is hideous, rear looks like super high like it is going to get banged by a Busa, and the minimal rear lighting looks border line unsafe at night. The only interesting cool thing is the single sided swingarm. Plus it still looks like it is made for midgets. Not a bad bike if it sold for $7000. Oh well, another mediocre bike to join the many in production already...... I guess its not my cup of tea.

Back