2014 Haya in the Hills!! July 23-27

I'll keep an eye on this. Won't be back until august though. I'll have to see how the bike has faired. I don't usually "store" it for any length of time let alone 3 months.

Looking forward to hearing the final plans, i would love to join the fun. I've been working for 7 years without a vacation of any type, time for a nice trip.

Jim

hopefully tomorrow john and i will lock down and reserve the date and cabin. i appreciate all the patience folks. the accommodations should be top notch if we get the one we want.

Hey its jwest...had to redo account..last account wouldnt let me redo my password...so westbusa is me now...

why didnt you just get ahold of va and have her change it

sorry... finances is holding me back. waiting on john to reserve the cabin.

With our reverse schedules this sucks, best we can do is book a place on Friday!

Sorry for the inconvenience!

if we get the cabin we want... this one ... T4SR.COM // Cabin Mountain 50 you can click the availability on the page. do a virtual tour. give us input on the date as john and i are flexible on the dates. we thinking late july or aug based on the dates available.

My vacation is the week of july 21-25...looks like that is open ..thurs - sunday $1295...10 people $130 each...

Now that doesnt have to be the set days...i can take 2 days off if necessary..but thanks for trying to work this out with dates...

I can send money as soon as you need it...just let me know

talked to john tonight...he spoke to them. the dates should be july 23-27 in the Caanan Valley ski resort area of West virgina in this cabin. any help you can give with quickly submitting funds to him would help. here is the cabin link T4SR.COM // Cabin Mountain 50

talked to john yesterday. he was waiting for a check to clear the bank and then call them to reserve.

Good Evening, the cabin is booked for July 23 to 27

Here is the info, again, T4SR.COM // Cabin Mountain 50

Im busy here at work, but im sure once Chris gets home he will post more info!

Final payment need to be made by the 23rd, so, pm me for my address for payments to be sent to me!

ok i have talked to john. we have rented the cabin in the Caanan valley of WV for july 23 (wend-sunday) 27th. based on a cabin occupancy of 10 attendees the cost for the whole weekend per person is $132. this is not including food. i will say though the average with about 10 people for the whole weekend for food was about $15 per person in the past. so for about $150 you would get food and accommodations for the entire event. Pm John to get address to confirm and send out funds ASAP please so we can get a good idea of who all is comeing

Back