This section is dead! What are your 2014 plans?

mysticblu999

Registered
This section is dead! What are your 2014 plans? Where do you want to go? What is your set up like this year? Mine is the same.

20130425_152037_zps001d6f3c.jpg

20130330_171828_zps2c28b768.jpg

At this time I have gone to Orlando Florida. Charity ride, met a few members there, probably 500 bikes. April I'll be at the Dragon and again in May. I'll probably slide over to bike week for a day in May as well. That is all I can think of right now.

I really want to get some street miles this year. I rode the wheels off my Busa when I first got it and have slacked off since I started track riding. I need the great Magellan (Tim aka GeorgiaBusa_05) to take me on one of his epic St. Louis tours one of these days.

For what its worth, I always read the threads with the what's new button so I never pay attention to what sections they are posted in...

Busa Bash in April in NC and Eureka Springs at the end of May...hopefully winter will decide to get out in time :banghead:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

I would like to get the bike out and beat it up and jump out of a few airplanes...it is hard to say which is more fun...introducing the skydiving fun to a few friends would be a bonus.

Mine has hard bags this season.. :cheerleader: Love it or hate, I choose the latter.

I'm hoping to put on a minimum of 5,000 miles this season which is asking a lot since my son is a year and a half old now, and the terrible two's are starting :banghead:

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

Well I got some new toys, soft bags, go pro, new helmet, speedohealer and about to order some cold weather under garments. Im trying to make it 7,500 miles this year.

Hopefully I'll have a trip to add this year. It's starting to look like I may be free all summer. Of course all the pics will be full of puke green... :whistle:

Can't believe its been that long already. Think its about time for a new thread with up to date pictures of the little man.

I'll have to work on that! :beerchug:

Hopefully I'll have a trip to add this year. It's starting to look like I may be free all summer. Of course all the pics will be full of puke green... :whistle:

I need to get back up to Mequon...I want to see this in person.

Looks like 2BB and Flicka need a road trip up to 'Sconsin! :beerchug:

You're right! Forgot about this section!

Last weekend's Death Valley Pashnit Tour is in bag. Cool place to go if you've never been there.

Death14a-1100.jpg

Season 11 will be Awesome! - 38 days on the road. 12 Tours.

April 4-6, 2014 - Central California Springtime Ride
April 25-27, 2014 - Spring in NorCal
May 23-26, 2014 - Circle Northern California 4-Day
June 6-8, 2014 - High Sierra Ride to Yosemite National Park
June 20-22, 2014 - Coast Range Tour - NEW!
July 25 -27, 2014 - FAR NORTH - NEW for 2014 !! - Mt Shasta, Glass Mtn, Trinity Alps
August 15-17, 2014 - Coast Range Tour - NEW!
Aug 29-1, 2014 - Crater Lake NP & Southern Oregon Tour
Sept 13, 2014 - NUTCRACKER 1000 - Fortuna, CA w/ Honda ST Owners
Oct 3th, 2014 - Southern Sierra Tour - California- NEW
Oct 17, 2014 - Central Coast California

Death14a-1100.jpg

I'm doing drag racing at Santa pod in June and hope to break into the 9's
Then it's off to the Pyrenees mountains for 9 days to hit the twisties
If I come back in 1 piece then it's Brands Hatch for a trackday :)

Will be doing Eureka a couple of times this year, and thinking about heading up to the badlands this summer.

Back