This section is dead! What are your 2014 plans?

I just don't see why anyone would use a map when GPS is so readily available now... Easy to use, too! :moon:

Seriously?... have you ever been to CO, UT, NM?... When the GPS shows your bike hovering/floating over a blank screen, you'll be wishing you had a paper map!

Seriously?... have you ever been to CO, UT, NM?... When the GPS shows your bike hovering/floating over a blank screen, you'll be wishing you had a paper map!

Flicka prefers paper...it's an inside joke from Shawn's retirement party - we busted on poor Flicka for his lack if skill in using his GPS feature on his phone. His wife is great at using it! Flicka? Not so much - either Siri hates him or he just repels technology, so I pick on him relentlessly, you know, 'cause I can :whistle: Poor guy was just in the wrong place at the right time :cheerleader:

Flicka prefers paper...it's an inside joke from Shawn's retirement party - we busted on poor Flicka for his lack if skill in using his GPS feature on his phone. His wife is great at using it! Flicka? Not so much - either Siri hates him or he just repels technology, so I pick on him relentlessly, you know, 'cause I can :whistle: Poor guy was just in the wrong place at the right time :cheerleader:

I had a feeling... shoulda just lurked like I always do.

Don't wait for me to plan something. I will get busy and it won't happen.

If you get a start to the planning I can throw my $.02 in and give some suggestions for roads and more importantly eating stops. It would cool if the timing worked out to do this though!

Back