2014 Busa Bash - April 25 - 27, 2014

i don't know...maybe that "other bash's" dates were a better idea lol

:laugh::banghead:

hey everyone- i've read the whole thread and don't see where this is going to be- and i'm too lazy to backtrack all the posts from like 2 yrs ago (last time i attempted to join y'all)- but if i start saving my pennies now, and i have a destination in mind, maybe i could materialize for a day or two and finally meet some good peeps!

Just got off the phone with Ms. Reba April 24th 25th 26th rm 21 May 9th 10th rm 122. Gary, If you want to ride up together, let me know something.

We'll do Robert. I'm not planning on coming in April, seems like the rain gets me every time so I'm coming up on May 8th, I think your coming the 9th. I've heard over 50 so far coming in May! Cant wait :thumbsup:

We'll do Robert. I'm not planning on coming in April, seems like the rain gets me every time so I'm coming up on May 8th, I think your coming the 9th. I've heard over 50 so far coming in May! Cant wait :thumbsup:

Right now I have requested the Thursdays before the bashes off. So if that gets approved, we can ride up Thursday and my reservation can be changed or someone might let me crash on a sofa or floor. You know how my peeps roll. Lets plan on riding up. Meet up time would be 1000 or later. Let me know I enjoy riding up with you. Keeps the speeding tickets down :laugh:

Yea Robert that sounds good to me, if we leave my place around 10:00 that'll put us getting there around 12:00 ish, depending on speed :whistle:. I'll hit you up closer to the May date and I may ride up one day in April just to see who may be there.

Back