2014 Busa Bash - April 25 - 27, 2014

WOHOOOOO - My user name and LogIN still works! If I am very lucky I may be in Robbinsville during part of this festivity! OMG! Need this to happen. Miss y'all bad..

I'll be riding up thurs from south fl.should be up thurs eve.Don't have a room yet any one know the number to the hotel around the corner from the cabins?

Dawn and I will be there on Thursday....

Omar and I finish packing tonight; leaving Wednesday after work...hope to be there as early Thurs as possible! Can't wait! :)

Phillips Motel
828-479-3370

I'll be riding up thurs from south fl.should be up thurs eve.Don't have a room yet any one know the number to the hotel around the corner from the cabins?

Awesome!

Safe travels to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Have a safe trip everyone! If we have time, we will stop by tomorrow.

Have a great time everybody, Take lots of Pictures and I'll see everyone in the Fall. Be Safe!!

I am riding up on Saturday morning just to spend the day and see a few peeps, then back home saturday evening. Anybody have any riding planned for Saturday, or a good time for me to get to Robbinsville?

I am riding up on Saturday morning just to spend the day and see a few peeps, then back home saturday evening. Anybody have any riding planned for Saturday, or a good time for me to get to Robbinsville?

I think we've tentatively planned a ride for Friday; have yet to hear of a planned ride for Saturday...gotta get everyone together to see what everyone feels up to doing I guess :)

GoPro Hero and USB cable, SanDisk Sansa Zip Cip and USB cable, TomTom and USB cable with rainproof mount located and devices charged. Getting ready for the Bash

GoPro Hero and USB cable, SanDisk Sansa Zip Cip and USB cable, TomTom and USB cable with rainproof mount located and devices charged. Getting ready for the Bash

DSCN2922.JPG

Amazing all the little happy crappy we have to find/charge and get together for a bike trip. I got stuff plugged in everywhere! :laugh:

Back