2014 Busa Bash - April 25 - 27, 2014

Can't wait to go and spend time riding and enjoying the sites. I look forward to roads I haven't been on. The dragon isn't the only road there and I am pretty excited to finally figure that out. Call me silly, the view of the surrounding areas is spectacular. See you all there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, the silent orchestration......whats the saying from that George Straight movie about the dancing chicken?

Hey Bots, just an FYI here, it looks like HIH will be in Upstate NY for 2014, that is where i have decided to hold it .
And here I thought I wanted to see all of you guys... Forget it. Haya in the Hills HERE I COME!

:moon:

Now as for the 2014 spring bash, the weekend of April 25 thru the 27, is going to be a different from other years past.
Some people have decided to have a similar event 2 weeks into May making members decide who to or when to go.
All i can say is this, this is the original group, as well as the group of friends that have been attending the weekend for several years now.

Am I the only one that reads Flicka's posts in my head as the narrator for movies? That voice that's like "In a world, 1,000 years in the future. A man and his ZX-14...." I think its because of his avatar....

Now as for the 2014 spring bash, the weekend of April 25 thru the 27, is going to be a different from other years past.
Some people have decided to have a similar event 2 weeks into May making members decide who to or when to go.
All i can say is this, this is the original group, as well as the group of friends that have been attending the weekend for several years now.

See Ya in April John. :)

Wish I could make the Bash, but I am pretty sure I'll be working. Rest assured, if there is any way that I can be there, I will be!

I'll be there in April. If I can, I'm hoping to do a shorter duration trip on the later date, too.

Hey Bots, just an FYI here, it looks like HIH will be in Upstate NY for 2014, that is where i have decided to hold it .
O rly?.... thought it was a mutual decision since i run it or something like that....lol

I wish we could make it but there's just no way with the new job and move. Hopefully we can make the Fall Bash.

Just thought I'd say it :laugh:

You would be correct. Traditionally, the Spring Bash is the last full weekend in April and the Fall Bash is the last full weekend in September.

I wish we could make it but there's just no way with the new job and move. Hopefully we can make the Fall Bash.

Well poop :( I thought I'd heard that GIXERHP was kidnapping you both :laugh:

I gave up bingo Flicka, and recently took up quilting. I had your order all done, not sure why you wanted this, but who am I to judge? :dunno:

4ef88e4d27054.jpg

I just threw up in my mouth. LOL

Come on over man...Brandy-Lynn could be good as new with a whole bash team loving on her. Looking back that just doesn't sound right, but I think you know what I mean. :)

Wish I could make the Bash, but I am pretty sure I'll be working. Rest assured, if there is any way that I can be there, I will be!

Back