2010 Eureka Springs, AR (Spring) Check Rm Reservations!

well, I made my reservation today and he told me room 202, and I look here tonight and that room is taken. I will call tomorrow and make sure I have a room. I am going. :)

S-R Racing ( John ) will be coming down with me again .

I was going to ask if John was going to make it. Looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting some new friends! :beerchug:

And reminisce about old friends..

wm_normal_dsc_0034.jpg

I'll make it down, but it won't be untill late Sat unless I can get off work. Will stay untill Monday. Don't have a room yet though.:duh:

Might be a typo on Semi's part.. :whistle:

hey, i don't do that (very often :laugh: )...actually, Macon had posted that he and busaprincess454 had that room, they shouldn't have any problem getting it straightened out at the hotel...as a side note, this is why i try to keep everything updated since it is much easier to fix mix-ups now than when we are all there milling around :beerchug:

Last edited:
i called this morning and the guy was not there but said he would get it took care of. He probably just gave me the wrong room number. I told him that I wanted up front and he said it would not be a problem. :) They must have the same book keeping system as the Phillips. :Laugh:

Yea i called him back also and he said he would get it taken care of.

Hey who rented the 3 bdrm apt.? ???

Do you want to give it up? :please:

We have rm 207 rented Thursday thru Sunday
Pappy, Mary and I... also a good friend of ours Pat.

I found out who has the apartment and we are 1st in line if there plans don't go as planned... :thumbsup:
Way to step up.. thank you

Last edited:
We have rm 207 rented Thursday thru Sunday
Pappy, Mary and I... also a good friend of ours Pat.

I found out who has the apartment and we are 1st in line if there plans don't go as planned... :thumbsup:
Way to step up.. thank you

glad you all are going. I was wondering about that.

ok guys tryiing to make a few adjustsments to our schedule so i'm trying to get where tweeter and i will be there so i'm hoping to see you all soon

Middle of June, 4.5 months away. That's a looong ways in the future when converted to Tom Time.
Barring disaster, I'll try to make it this year.
Mark it on my calender, see what happens when the time gets here.:thumbsup:

Middle of June, 4.5 months away. That's a looong ways in the future when converted to Tom Time.
Barring disaster, I'll try to make it this year.
Mark it on my calender, see what happens when the time gets here.:thumbsup:

looking forward to meeting you one of these days :beerchug:

ok guys tryiing to make a few adjustsments to our schedule so i'm trying to get where tweeter and i will be there so i'm hoping to see you all soon

sounds good bro, hope you can pull it off and make it :beerchug:

Back