2010 Eureka Springs, AR (Spring) Check Rm Reservations!

Woo hooo! To anyone that has never attended, the 200 number rooms are parking level, the others are on the bottom floor. We have never had issues with anyone messing with the bikes and usually have the whole place to ourselves. I wonder if those painter guys in the van will be there again?

Hotel Website----> http://www.eureka-net.com/pointewest/

Last edited:
no problem bro, glad to do whatever i can to bring my brothers and sisters together for some riding, eating, and great companionship! you and Naomi definitely need to make the trip, we'll show you a good Midwestern time :beerchug:

You just have to keep your shirt on bro ..... laughing

We'll be there! When Sonny figures out his work schedule we'll know how soon we can be there. I'm off for the summer so maybe I'll just come down early.:laugh:

We'll be there! When Sonny figures out his work schedule we'll know how soon we can be there. I'm off for the summer so maybe I'll just come down early.:laugh:

Sounds like a plan, cant wait to see you guys again! :cheerleader:

I hope to make it this time around. I will talk to Ronnie tomorrow and see if he wants to come. Sounds like a good time. Wished I could have come with Don last year.

I hope to make it this time around. I will talk to Ronnie tomorrow and see if he wants to come. Sounds like a good time. Wished I could have come with Don last year.

that would be awesome :beerchug:

i'm so glad he made it last year, it was my final opportunity to ride with him

IMG_0044 (Large).jpg

IMG_0102 (Large).jpg

IMG_0120 (Large).jpg

ripped 10.jpg

IMG_0224 (Large).jpg

Talked to Ronnie today, we are going. :) I will make reservations tomorrow. Any suggestions on a good room with 2 double beds?

I got Room 201 , Will try & be there Wednesday & Leave Sunday. Will be bringing a friend with me.
:whistle::whistle::whistle:

1.jpg

dang guys, wish i could make this one (since my last one got cut short due to the weather).. we'll be on tour this year (10 cities) with Buddy Jewel, Brian White, and Billy Dean... scheduled for Lexington that week - bummer :banghead:

you guys be safe, and I'll definitely be thinking about y'all. Enjoyed so much meeting y'all face to face - it's kinda like a family reunion, only it's enjoyable :thumbsup:

(did i say that out loud? :whistle:)

dang guys, wish i could make this one (since my last one got cut short due to the weather).. we'll be on tour this year (10 cities) with Buddy Jewel, Brian White, and Billy Dean... scheduled for Lexington that week - bummer :banghead:

you guys be safe, and I'll definitely be thinking about y'all. Enjoyed so much meeting y'all face to face - it's kinda like a family reunion, only it's enjoyable :thumbsup:

(did i say that out loud? :whistle:)

hate that we're going to miss you! it was great to meet you for a little while last year...hopefully we can all make it back again in the fall and you can join up with us then :beerchug:

Back