2008 Hayabusa on ebay

Used 08! and the creature from the Black lagoon comes too mind! Saw my first one in person last evening! Sorry not impressed! This dealer just got put on the same line as those ticket scalpers, rippin the fathers of daddy's little "want to go to concert" girls.
Same here

7uggies.jpg

I would buy a car before I pay 15k for a bike.  I can't see more than $10,600 for new ones and $8,500 for 07'.  One thing I am glad I have is patience.  I got slicked on my 01' with 50 miles on it, I did not stop to think that was quite a few miles for a new bike on the show room floor to have. Must have been excited.  Battery was good and charged.  My next wont have no more than 1-2 miles or no deal.

For some reason in AZ the stealerships think you have to buy from them or they are the only ones that sell bikes with the cocaine prices they have out here.  I don't want too buy a  freaking kilo I want a motor scooter slick.
what dealer you go to, no one will do under 9K for a 07 and arround 11-12 for a 08 mostly 12+
You need to look beyond AZ for a deal. I am from NC and we don't pay retail or above! If you try to get it your bikes will grow old on the floor.
deadhorse.gif

Seems like what the person was doing is similar to what some people did when the new Playstation 3 came out. Purchased one and basically took advantage of either a shortage or an anxious buyer. PS3's had gone for as much as $2000 on ebay when they were first released last year.

I paid 12k out the door and when i looked at the bike it was the shipping crate and i had to wait for it to be assembled they test drove it less than a mile!!!!! And filled it with gas!!!!
cool.gif

I never let them even crank mine. Isaw it uncrated put together and I rode it home. If there was going to be a problem dealer will fix it .

I would buy a car before I pay 15k for a bike.  I can't see more than $10,600 for new ones and $8,500 for 07'.  One thing I am glad I have is patience.  I got slicked on my 01' with 50 miles on it, I did not stop to think that was quite a few miles for a new bike on the show room floor to have. Must have been excited.  Battery was good and charged.  My next wont have no more than 1-2 miles or no deal.

For some reason in AZ the stealerships think you have to buy from them or they are the only ones that sell bikes with the cocaine prices they have out here.  I don't want too buy a  freaking kilo I want a motor scooter slick.
what dealer you go to, no one will do under 9K for a 07 and arround 11-12 for a 08 mostly 12+
You need to look beyond AZ for a deal.  I am from NC and we don't pay retail or above!  If you try to get it your bikes will grow old on the floor.
deadhorse.gif
Lucky us, we have those rat-bastards RideNow powersports. They make used car salesmen look like saints!

Ridenow sux big time. Their salesman know squat about the product. I have heard so many carzy answers for my questions. I have heard 230hp stock and speed limited to 195mph. I have even been told that the busa was born in 2000.lol. Above all they are freakn crazy with their prices. I saw a 05 limited with 11k mikes and questionable condition and the price tag was $9800.00. You can guess what they want for an 08'.

Back