Buying 08 Haybusa off EBAY?

Safari

Registered
<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzuki-Hayabusa-Hayabusa-Suzuki-GSX-R1300-2008-HAYABUSA-NO-RESERVE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcateg
oryZ50030QQihZ023QQitemZ360010554350QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW" onclick="window.open(this.href,'_blank');return false;">http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....meZWDVW</a>

$10,300.00 has anyone dont this? Anything to look out for?

Youre pretty safe with that one.Phone numbers,adresses etc,not to mention his history as a power seller.

?? If it was from a reputable Dealer I dont see why not.

Does any know Finish Line Power Sports in Livonia, Michigan?

I seen a few good deals on bikes before I bought mine...but like you was skeptical. Now I wished I would have looked further into it and saved some money.

Its a dealership, heres a link:Finishline Powersports
thumb_up.gif

I know a quite a few that have bought cars/bikes off ebay, and gotten greast deals. But I have also seen a lot of scams. Just be sure you have the vehicle and title in possision before giving up any cash.

If you are close enough to one of the dealers offering bikes for sale on ebay go to the store and look at the bike. If you win it you can go to the store and pick it up.

This is also a sweet B-King for sale on there in Ohio.

its a dealer so i do not see any problem with that one....lots of scams on there , but not this one.. you are in good hands...one hell of a price if you can get it otd 10,300... best of luck my friend...love my new 08....sure liked my 02le also though...tough call but i sold it on ebay....

Seems secure. I'd go for it. It's a better price than I paid for mine.

Finishline is a legit place. Stopped by there checking on an 05' during my mid-tour leave from the sandbox couple years ago. Of course by the time I got there, 4months after seeing them on ebay, they sold the bike, but offered one to me at the same price for wearing the uniform there. Good guys.

For contrast, my brother stopped a the local dealership in Traverse City, Michigan, and explained I'll be heading back to the sand box and want to pick up an 08', they offered 12,700 OTD, with registration, tax, etc... I think I'll hold out and get mine from Romney or the one in SD or WY, which ever it was for $10,300.

Yep I know finish line, i know one of the guys who works there, he helped Richard at RCC get his 08 busa (Rick is his name)

I showed a bud this thread this morning and he called to check it out. Was told the best they could do was $11,600 plus our 6% sales tax. WTF??? Looks like he's going to Honda Toledo East unless I can get him the same deal my dealer gave me($11,399.00 OTD), but I buy thousands of dollars of snowmobile parts there every year.

Ebay is not all that bad. I bought my 2002 LE on ebay. The only mods I didn't buy on ebay is my Tobin seats, fairing screens, and my undertail. You do have to be careful and pay close attention the seller's history. When you buy high dollar items it is best you use a credit card like American Express because they take really good care of their card holders. If you dispute an item and the seller don't want to refund your money all you have to do is call AA and they will take care of everything. Ebay is really not that bad.

Back