New 08 Number plate brackets

That bracket should work just fine. However, you can make your own and still keep it real clean. Just get your dremel out and do a little modification to the original bracket. Very cheap....

DSC_0007.jpg

That bracket should work just fine. However, you can make your own and still keep it real clean. Just get your dremel out and do a little modification to the original bracket. Very cheap....
What did you do with the wires that connect in to the rectangular reflector that is attached to the rear plastic? And then just bend the plate ears underneath the tail so that you can attach the bracket?

Sorry, disregard my previous post. I just snipped them and might use some LED tag lights later (I have them on my FZ6 and kinda like). Anyways, I pretty much did what you did here. Used the original mounting bracket and attached that to the rear-reflector brackets (which are now the under-tail mounts for the original bracket). I had to drill a couple holes in the original bracket so that it could bolt on to the under-tail mounts correctly.

thumb_up.gif

Back