2 S.A. men killed after motorcycles collide

prayers
please.gif
sent

sad very sad. It ALWAYS happens when it's not suppose too. Ride safe and WEAR A LID...

Prayers sent ! !

Prayers have been sent to the families.

It doesn't sound like a case of squid behavior but it makes you pray that it isn't. It just means more heads shaking and middle fingers at us on the roads.

Actually last week right here in Jacksonville on I10, traffic was almost to a stop for a couple of minutes when Rocky and I slowly came around the bend, saw a shoe in the road, a blue busa leaning up against the median and a few people around him while he was sitting up on the other side of the 3 lane highway. We saw him nod his head so we knew he was okay, bike looked rideable but it's still scary and he still had his helmet on which probably saved him from something a lot worse. Two days after that I see a guy on a ZX-6 pass an Eclipse on the left, from the left lane, half of his tire was in the grass and then he went around in front! He's lucky there was no curb ahead! I wanted to follow him, wait until he stopped and wack him with his own helmet!

Back