Motorcycle thieves shot

Sane_man

Registered
In San Diego, three motorcycle thieves stole a bike from the Naval Air Station on Coronado. The security police shot two of them trying to escape, and one was killed. Maybe this stealing crap will stop.

Moto thief killed

..although I shouldn't be happy or anything - cause it's the life of a human being.. - the story brings a strange "aura" in the air.. ..having two bikes nicked..

It will never stop but the worst part is that most of the thieves are "pros" and they make a living out of stealing.. Some have families, children etc. ..makes you wonder how they cope with themselves in the long run...

The story doesn't say that they were stealing the bike, or what type of vehicle they were tampering with, but in any case, they are theives and got exactly what they deserve.
Hurray for the alert cops!!

Chalk one up for the victims....I hope this sends a clear message to the thieves, at least in that area.

Bikes around here are going like hot cakes, 4 in the last month.

CHUUCH serves them right its not their property leave it alone or face the music only 1 got smoked what about the others
mad.gif

The story doesn't say that they were stealing the bike, or what type of vehicle they were tampering with, but in any case, they are theives and got exactly what they deserve.
Hurray for the alert cops!!
Actually it did say.

" . . . Police later found one of the injured men and the motorcycle near First Street and A Avenue, Hutton said."

It does suck that one of them died, but maybe it will be an inspiration to the others to change their career! Ok, but it sounded good!

DANG!!! I go there once in awhile!!

You think you would be safe on a Naval Air Station.

Well I guess I don’t feel so bad. Like the base I am TAD to now, I have my trailer totally cabled up with a 16 ft cable, and I have my bike locked up with multiple locking devices...

I guess it really is true.. just because you are paranoid doesn’t mean there are NOT out to get you!!

I personally have absolutely no sympothy for any of them. They all knew what they were getting into when they jacked the bike. It won't stop any of the future bike thieves though, they all have the idea that they will never get caught. We had a kid get axed by a mercedes owner while stealing the stereo a few years ago. Blasted him with a shotgun. I didn't feel sympothy for him either. Maybe I'm insensitive, but I have been the on the loosing side of thieves on many occasions which has given me an unsympothic attitude toward all theives be it first time offenders or professionals.

Not to go on a long rant, so I'll just say that I HATE fuggin' thieves. I guess the ol' sayin' still holds true... "An eye for an eye..."

Brian

Still, the article doesn't make it clear whether it was a motorcycle that was stolen. The remark about a motorcycle didn't make it clear that it was actually the vehicle that was stolen. A little vague if you ask me...
rock.gif

Ya'know I really hate to read about this sort of thing. I'm a little depressed about the shooting. I wish they had killed all three.

Those rotten MP's.......... whats wrong with those guys!!! I mean how close must they have been? I center hit , 1 edge hit and 1 miss!!! Those guys need practise. sj

Ok I think its a sad story
sad.gif
Sad that they only shot 2 of the 3
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2 bikes stolen in five years. 15k loss between the bikes that insurance didn't cover. NAW I aint sympathetic at all... Need money get a job, got no skills get an education or learn a trade. Steal another person's stuff -get shot

laugh.gif

it's quite sad, but they knew the risk and stealing a bike ( or whatever ) is a bad thing..... at least it sends msg to others....
although I don't think it is really going to stop the ones who are in it too deep...

I've seen a bike parked next to me who had his fairing stolen and that really sucked.....
I've had my front tire knife punctured on the side wall when I had my bike like 4days old and I think it is just so inresponsible.... no respect to other people property.
anyways sorry for ranting....

Back