1st offical Rant

rubber2burn

Donating Member
Registered
mad.gif
So I go to take the wife to lunch today because she left her wallet at the house and had nothing to eat.  So I go to were she works and she says lets go over to the subway right around the corner.  So we head off to the subway and once we get there we go inside and order well and we grab our food and start over to the Table so I can keep an eye on the Bike and next thing I know I see this Ahole with a leaf blower going to town next thing I know he is sand blasting my bike with the damn thing so I run out side to tell him to stop and to my Surprise guess what he does not speak a lick of English I wanted to pound the crap out of him right there cause not only was he blowing all that crap over my bike he was blowing all over my wife’s new Bonneville that we just got out the shop because some teen age moron was not paying attention and rear ended her.  So using some of the Spanish I learned living in Mexico for 2 and a half years I proceed to ask him were is boss is and he tries to get around the question.  Well I found the rest of his crew that he was with and guess what none of them spoke English either so finally I get the number from one of them and their Bosses name so I could call him and of course his secretary says he is not in the office and I am sitting here watching one of his guys talking to him while I am stand there and I catch a glimpse of the phone number he called and it was the same one I called.  So now I have to deal with a bunch a liars and Aholes because the clown with leaf blower decided to use it as a sand blaster on my bike and the wife’s car.  Oh and by the way when I went around to the other side of the building were the rest of the crew was they were doing the same thing and one of the cars that caught my eye was a brand new Mustang Saleen with paper tags.  Not to mention there were other very nice cars in the lot they were just blowing dirt all over.  OK folks I am done but I just want lighting to come out the sky and strike them all.  
rant.gif

It's like "pressing 0 to get customer service" yet it still takes 15 minutes to work the menus and find a live person to talk to
mad.gif

Was there any damage to the car?

A lot of communities have banned those leaf/dust/dirt/debri and anything in its way...blowers not only for the noise but for the mess they make. Nothing is cleaned up or removed, its just moved somewhere else, like onto your car or bike or out in the street, for the next rider to ride thru when he comes by...
sad.gif

You shoulda beat the illeagal out of him. I've had it with all the non-speaking illegals around here.

(BusaWhipped @ Sep. 27 2007,12:01) Do you remember the company?  You can go after them for damages caused by their employees.
Yep got the companies name and number I have called the twice today with no response yet so we will see how it goes. If I have to I will call a lawyer and even immigration to have them investigate this company for employing illegals

I have to agree with you GM I am tired of all the non English speaking people here in this country. I know when my family came over my grand father had to learn English as well as my wife’s grandfather and grandmother as well. Now this nation caters to all the non English speaking people and we are expected to learn their language

Did you asked him for ID? How you know he is illegal? If he has no ID then you should call police and press charges for distraction of property. His boss will not answer your calls anyway. in 72 hours you will cool down and pursue no further.

(Vic_E55_2001 @ Sep. 27 2007,13:15) Did you asked him for ID? How you know he is illegal?  If he has no ID then you should call police and press charges for distraction of property. His boss will not answer your calls anyway. in 72 hours you will cool down and pursue no further.
was not trying to say he was an illegal and sorry if I came across that way but allot of time here in Texas this is how allot of the lawn services are they hire a bunch of illegals to do the work for cheap that way they increase their profit and don't have to pay illegals minumum wage they pay them what the want. So buy calling to get them investigated that will cause them to loss some profit for a while for scratching up my car and bike because their employee's don't care about any one else stuff.

Simply file a small claims action against them.

Very inexpensive and will get there attention quickly.

Plus they have the option of settling out of court with you .

Back