1000 tail mod

Unfortunately, I still haven't made it home. You didn't just answer. ........ The OP asked for simple information.

Yes I did just answer.
And I gave him simple information. Perhaps you missed my first post.

Posted with my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk.

Not entirely fair, you made yours. This kit that is linked above doesn't appear to have any provisions for pegs or any strength past the front of the seat cowl. I would assume a passenger seat is out of the question. I am assuming though since I don't like the looks of it anyway there isn't a chance of me buying one. I understand the different strokes thing, but I LOVE the exhaust on a MV Augusta F4, but I'd never dream of trying that on a Busa. They are different bikes, and they are different for a reason. Stop cross-pollinating these bikes! :laugh:

Ditto. I love how the exhaust looks on the MV also. Your gonna hate me as I may do this conversion to my Gen 2. :thumbsup:

I don't hate anyone!

Posted with my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk.

Ditto. I love how the exhaust looks on the MV also. Your gonna hate me as I may do this conversion to my Gen 2. :thumbsup:

Im writing ebay and paypal to revoke your account.

You spend too much. You need help!

Buy me something and I will look the other way :whistle:

kit is in the mail :thumbsup:thanks for the pics guys

:whistle:

xuf0wqda6.jpg

:popcorn::popcorn:Num num num...:laugh:

Blacksheep has one:laugh:

I can slip through the tight corner roads easier with this mod...the seat is my advantage. Anyone riding a stock busa care to meet me at the dragon this fall?....bring it!

August Assault on the Dragon 2011 069.jpg

I love the OEM Busa but I also think those tail mods are pretty nice.Good work on those mods to all that have them.

To each his own. Plenty of busa's out there, great thing we have so much diversity with this bike. This forum wouldn't be all that it is now would it?

I can slip through the tight corner roads easier with this mod...the seat is my advantage. Anyone riding a stock busa care to meet me at the dragon this fall?....bring it!

Ill run with the fatty, you just gotta pay my way there :lol:

Droid via Tapatalk

Ya know what slips through the tight corner roads even better?

The gixxer it was taken off of!

Looked a whole lot better on it too.

But hey, as long as you like it.

You might want to perform a search. There are a couple of brave souls out there who've done it. I think it looks a bit daft...like some of those bloke I see at the gym with huge upper bodies and little skinny legs.

I love hilarious mental images!

:rofl:

I love the look of the bike and your as well but here in South Florida I like my stock GenII tail because it has a huge tail light and people can see it. I'd be too afraid to get run over with one as small as those.

I love the look of the bike and your as well but here in South Florida I like my stock GenII tail because it has a huge tail light and people can see it. I'd be too afraid to get run over with one as small as those.
Yeah...just read that 4 of the most dangerous cities to drive in are in Florida Blanca. Hard to believe there are worse drivers anywhere than here in Dallas.

Be careful mate.

Back