1.5s on a stock wheelbase

i'll see your pissing contest and raise you a
pissing_elephant.jpg
:rofl::rofl:
I see your heffalump n say nightflight is both of these....

cat_giant_112007.jpg

chicken.jpg

I never backed out of a race like brown did with me.

9.42 @ 142mph no bar eat your baby boy busa no problem.
6.08 1/8th mile see if you know little about bikes you dont have spend a lot.
IMG_0810.jpg

Last edited:
He be laughing @ ya on your high $$$ busa and cant keep up with a old kz :whistle:

9.42 + yes its documented on ama+ physcho bike

bigblock++36 flatslides straped front end +lockup

IMG_0812.jpg

IMG_0809-1.jpg

IMG_0806.jpg

IMG_0808.jpg

:beerchug::beerchug:

Last edited:
Man, how you gonna brag about 9.42 @142??? thats what stock bikes run . I been reading this whole thread and having a great time too:laugh: I guess its what ya like to do but why would you need a bar to run 6.00 1/8 or 9.20 or so I dont understand that. I'll take my $6000 busa and wack that KZ and laugh at the finish line on that sweet taped up seat:thumbsup: For sure need to bring that wheeeeelie bar busa up to US41 next spring and have some fun at Chaos

Last edited:
How much you take in this year? Im getting tax statement close 2 grand plus gold card worth $800 in free entrys in my pocket.I won $$ 1/2 the races I went to+ I raced all year other than nhra us nationals weekend I KNOW $$ DONT MATTER ITS JUST 4 FUN.tHATS WHAT THE GUYS DONT WIN ALWAYS SAY.TRUTH BE TOLD MOST THESE GUYS ARE BRACKET RACING BROWN IS THATS WHAT THEY HAVE @ HIS TRACK.YOU WOULD THINK AFTER A YEAR OR 2 BE ABLE WIN LEAST 1 RACE.I ASKED WHAT KIND RACING THEY DOING PROMOD+FUNNYBIKE??PROSTREET?? NO RESPONSE WHY SHOWUP@ A BRACKET RACE+JUST GET BEAT WINNING IS KINDA FUN TRUST ME i KNOW.

9.42 @ 142 on a 37 year old bike your busa will just be a memory in 37 years.

I think that old kz put a whippin on most the bikes on this thread if not all.

I PLAY THE HARMONICA

juwwCTBZOCQ[/MEDIA] HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
Best part about his bragging is that that KZ isn't even his. The only bike he has, despite all the pictures, is the wheelie bar busa.

How much you take in this year? Im getting tax statement close 2 grand plus gold card worth $800 in free entrys in my pocket.I won $$ 1/2 the races I went to+ I raced all year other than nhra us nationals weekend I KNOW $$ DONT MATTER ITS JUST 4 FUN.tHATS WHAT THE GUYS DONT WIN ALWAYS SAY.TRUTH BE TOLD MOST THESE GUYS ARE BRACKET RACING BROWN IS THATS WHAT THEY HAVE @ HIS TRACK.YOU WOULD THINK AFTER A YEAR OR 2 BE ABLE WIN LEAST 1 RACE.I ASKED WHAT KIND RACING THEY DOING PROMOD+FUNNYBIKE??PROSTREET?? NO RESPONSE WHY SHOWUP@ A BRACKET RACE+JUST GET BEAT WINNING IS KINDA FUN TRUST ME i KNOW.

9.42 @ 142 on a 37 year old bike your busa will just be a memory in 37 years.

I think that old kz put a whippin on most the bikes on this thread if not all.

I PLAY THE HARMONICA

juwwCTBZOCQ[/MEDIA] HERE

Told you already Billy, you should try reading instead of just typing the same things over and over. I race heads-up.
Now since you accpeted my challenge, where would you like to race? And when? I have no problem with the tower holding the money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and if you're racing for money and only made 2 grand all year, you shouldn't quit your day job. I race for fun, and any money I take from loud mouth fools like you is just gravy.....

"I think that old kz put a whippin on most the bikes on this thread if not all."

Do you read any other threads? if so maybe there is a section for 600cc bikes that you have been looking at b/c again 9.42............. Honestly not being a Di%k , but that is not fast for todays standards no matter what you are on. But if I was gonna pick somone elses bike to brag about and say it would beat any bike on this board:rofl: I would find a better one or just make sure my own bike was up to par:beerchug:

Oh and if you're racing for money and only made 2 grand all year, you shouldn't quit your day job. I race for fun, and any money I take from loud mouth fools like you is just gravy.....

You already said didnt win a dime all year.changing your story now.I take rookie punks like you to cleaners every weekend

Best part about his bragging is that that KZ isn't even his. The only bike he has, despite all the pictures, is the wheelie bar busa.

YOUR FULL OF IT BOY THATS MY 1981GPZ1100

NOW THE MODS WILL PULL THIS THREAD OR WHATEVER BUT IM NOT GOING PUT UP WITH NAME CALLING.

"I think that old kz put a whippin on most the bikes on this thread if not all."

Do you read any other threads? if so maybe there is a section for 600cc bikes that you have been looking at b/c again 9.42............. Honestly not being a Di%k , but that is not fast for todays standards no matter what you are on. But if I was gonna pick somone elses bike to brag about and say it would beat any bike on this board:rofl: I would find a better one or just make sure my own bike was up to par:beerchug:

YOU WERE NOT @ AMA iNDY+YOU LIVE IN INDY.??
SOUNDS LIKE A INTERNET RACER 2 ME :rofl:
I WAS THERE ANYBODY CAN POST BULLSHEET

YOU live Indiana but didnt run ama Indy??
What track you race???How many wins??
Any track championships.
This thread is a bullsheeters paradise im gone.Anybody can punch a keyboard.

:rofl:

THis is track champ from INDY he came down trailerd him round 1 .023 reaction 1 over dial in.

Im donw with this thread need boots non racing nobodys that never won a cent in there lifes.But you know it all right

Last edited:
I dont choose to race in sanctioned bodies but I know 1 heads up race I would win and that is your busa vs mine:moon:

Quote"Anybody can punch a keyboard".

along with race a 9 second wheelie bar equipped busa

But like yourself I am done here just had to stop in and say Hi I have a championship to go win:cheerleader: :beerchug:

learn to read Billy. I said ANY money I take. Not that I took any...jeez! Your ignorance is astounding.
Regardless, before you ease up outta this thread, name your date and location so anybody that cares to can come watch me take that hundred......or are you having second thoughts? :rofl::poke:

You are bragging about a reaction time and you run a delay box! Will your b!tchness never cease? Loser.
And as far as name calling, I haven't even warmed up yet.....
Sensitive a$$:moon:

Back