1/2 HELMETS VS FULL FACE

Full face helmet. All the time, every time.

Get used to it. If you can't hear, get some headphones and hook them up to external microphones. If you can't see, turn your head so you can.

Don't compromise your safety for fashion/looking cool.

If you haven't fallen off yet, you will, and you don't get to choose the place, speed or road conditions.

full gear everytime I go...read the harley wreck post, it'll make you a believer. Poor sob would've been just fine if he was wearing gear. Plus, with the "honker" I've got, a crash would surely rip the nose off my face.....hell of a way to get a nose job.....
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

When I am on the Busa or any other sportbike for that matter its's FF,gloves,Jacket,jeans,boots.On the Harley it's jeans,boots,leather,gloves,half or no helmet.I know its dumb and I feel no more safe with a half shell on then with no helmet on.I am not fuggin around on the hog like I do on the busa but that is besides the point.You guys are right my face is waaaaaaayyy to important and I'm gonna start wearing my Arai FF from now on.As far as half helmets go I think they are better then nothing.Think about it....if you have a chick on the back with a half shell on and you take off too quick and she falls off the back....that half shell is gonna save her head......and if she goes forward GOD only knows...OHH!!! by the way half shells on sportbikes(GAY!!!!)You might as well ride without one and be a little more comfotable

I wear a full face when out for rides, but must confess that when just cruising to the neighborhood store or work in the morning I don't wear a lid at all. yes, Stupid , yes taking life into own hands, yes to all that... I don't have any argument or comebacks either. I agree riding without a lid is stupid, but I do it anyway.

I wear a full face when out for rides, but must confess that when just cruising to the neighborhood store or work in the morning I don't wear a lid at all. yes, Stupid , yes taking life into own hands, yes to all that... I don't have any argument or comebacks either. I agree riding without a lid is stupid, but I do it anyway.
ditto

If you're wanting the wind, consider one of those flip top helmets. I think Bieffe and Fulmer both make them....Personally, I think anything but a FF is retarded, but that's just me.......
No Mr. Brown, that's not just you........That's me too.

I wore lids riding Harleys for awhile until I took a rock in the cheek. Dam that hurt.

Full face. Period.

Back