08 busa vs. 06 1000?

Girlfreind has an 05 stock 1K and weighs in at 120 with gear. Me Im 265 with gear on a 08 stock, and I cant pass her until we about 140. In the 1/4, she comes out on top.
That explaines why it was so close I guess... after the " said 1/4" i was gooooooone

he and his bike are much lighter than me and Devious....

but we still came out on top...wooohooooo.
ukliam3.gif
ukliam3.gif
ukliam3.gif

ukliam3.gif

ukliam3.gif

Yeah, good kill. On my stock '07 Zx14 I wasted an '07 GSXR1000. Once at a light from a stop, and twice doing roll-ons on the highway. When the light hit green, he coudln't keep the front wheel down, and I jsut left him. Highway...First roll on started at 40mph, I let off once I was about to hit 5th gear because he was about 5 lengths behind me. Next roll on we started at 20mph, Was close in 2nd, then once i hit 3rd he was falling behind fast. We got to work and the frist thing he said, "God Damn that thing is fast!" So with that being said, I know the Busa would have no problem with any liter bikes out there right now on the straights.

i own a 1k and an 07 busa both with some work done and i`d say the 1k is quicker(if you can ride it??)but the busa is faster...if that makes sense??? 2 different bikes but both are the best at what they are made for...IMHO

well with me weighing in at 78KG thats 170pound ruffly i dont think i should have a problem smoking litre bikes with my 08 stock busa
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

Not taking anything away from anyone, but in the end it comes down to who is piloting the bike? I ve seen RG(ricky Gadson) take bone stock BONE STOCK!!!!!!! for clarification 600's and run 10 o's with them!!! now for the average busa rider, your going to get spanked by a 600!!! most average busa riders can get them in the mid 10's and takes a really good busa rider to get break into the 9,s for example, i could have taken that 1000 of your buddies and perhaps(perhaps) given it to you just for freindly discussion. All the rider baby, i see enough of these car guys that spend 100K to spank Busas and think they are the @#$% cats azz! lol 1st you have to give the car not fro ma dead start but say 45 mph, i have see nthe busa guys get smoked by super cars, but i am saying you put a guy that can ride the same busa, the result could be much different
beerchug.gif
lurk.gif
great thread!!!!

According to this month's Sport Rider, the 08 Busa is the quickest motorcycle that they have ever tested.  If you lose, it's your fault!
+1

I'm a Gixx faithful, but I truly believe your 08 would stomp an 06. I'd love to go up against you just to see where my bike stands against yours.
thumb_up.gif

I've got a full Yosh TRC carbon fiber, PCIIIUSB-tuned, Ignition module, Quickshifter, BMC Race Filter and up +2 in the rear. At top speed, you'll pass me, but the fun would definitely be from the low to top end range before redline. That would be a fun comparison.

All comes down to the rider and said riders ballzzz!

According to this month's Sport Rider, the 08 Busa is the quickest motorcycle that they have ever tested.  If you lose, it's your fault!
+1

I'm a Gixx faithful, but I truly believe your 08 would stomp an 06. I'd love to go up against you just to see where my bike stands against yours.  
thumb_up.gif

I've got a full Yosh TRC carbon fiber, PCIIIUSB-tuned, Ignition module, Quickshifter, BMC Race Filter and up +2 in the rear. At top speed, you'll pass me, but the fun would definitely be from the low to top end range before redline. That would be a fun comparison.
Like my quote down below has always said-If you lose-it's YOUR fault!!

Back