~~~~   Spill it!  ~~~~

I take Vicodin every day.  750's
I take 6 10mg Vicodin and 3 40mg Oxycontin. And thats on a good day.
OMG!!!!
Its totally legal
Didn't say it was illegal just "OMG" - I'd be out of my mind. I'm just sensitive I guess!!! I take an occasional Tylenol and I've had plenty of pain - we just all have our own tolerances that's all. Seemed like a lot to me.

I was once not so diplomatically removed from a go-cart track...
jump9.gif
now thats funny...

hum..me I cant stand any moument im not riding.. and when I am I cant stand any moument im not riding... so I guess I am a ride aholic like so many

Everytime I go for a ride on the Busa, I get a unexplainable feeling of freedom & a closeness to God no Church experience has ever given me.

I'm trying to leave corporate and start up my own company. It's been in the works for almost 2 years. We were supposed to launch this month and found out we had production problems.

Working a day job, building a business overseas and raising a family is probably why I bought the busa. I snapped. Best snap I've ever had.

Love this forum. ...not as much as my wife and kids of course...
wink.gif

I'll be leaving soon because my studies on this planet are almost complete!

I have multiple girl friends and a mistress.... and the Wife doesn't mind at all....
cool.gif

I have multiple girl friends and a mistress.... and the Wife doesn't mind at all....
cool.gif
So hows that working out for ya? any books on managing that?

biggrin.gif
No books, just making sure the girl friends and the Wife stay good friends and the mistress stays in the garage for now...
... the mistress stays in the garage. I suppose you put a cover over her too
tounge.gif

Is that anyway to treat a lady?

<!--EDIT|EastCoast
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133752124 -->

Back