~~~~   Spill it!  ~~~~

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Since we've got some that are feeling left out...

Post up in a single sentence something we don't all already know about you...

You can post up more than once, but no post 'hoing please.  That's MY job...

Hello, my name is Kevin and I am a motorcycle junkie.
I said "something we don't know" you doltz...
tounge.gif

I sometimes take 11 items through the "10 items or less" lane at the supermarket.
devil.gif

Nelson here, born in El Salvador, immigrated to the U.S. when I was 4.5, I have a beautiful daughter who's eight years old, I'm a Jesus follower and so is the majority of my Family... I 'm still in college trying to obtain my BS degree... and I'm a Busaholic... some say that I need help...

<!--EDIT|busahaya
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133472070 -->

walked out on my wife so I could buy a busa. she wised up and is now my co-pilot

I don't fully comprehend the definition of the word "oxymoron". Anyway, I can't stand talking about myself, so I never do it.

My wife's mother was married to the president of a country.

I was once diplomatically removed from a foriegn country.

I have been shot at twice in my life; once on accident and once on purpose.

I was once not so diplomatically removed from a go-cart track...

I was born with two appendixs (appendicie?) and had them both until one of them ruptured while I was in boot camp.

I once drank a whole pitcher of Sangria and rode a moped through a part of the Tour de spain and got tackled by the local authorities... I could of won if they hadn't caught me.

Wrecked my Busa in Oct. '04 at around 100mph. Fractured vertebrae and two ribs. The morphine was good

At one time I really had a strong desire to become a contract killer becuase people and their lives really dont mean that much to me.. I then became a Christian and lives still dont mean too much to me, but they do to God so for that reason alone I care about other people. kind of weird to understand.. I am just grateful God cares about me and I care about him. I would be a totally differant person otherwise Go God!!!
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133474052 -->

Back