~~~~   Spill it!  ~~~~

I take Vicodin every day.  750's
I take 6 10mg Vicodin and 3 40mg Oxycontin. And thats on a good day.
OMG!!!!
Its totally legal
Didn't say it was illegal just "OMG" - I'd be out of my mind. I'm just sensitive I guess!!! I take an occasional Tylenol and I've had plenty of pain - we just all have our own tolerances that's all. Seemed like a lot to me.
You should try it sometime. Good times.
drooling3.gif

I'll be leaving soon because my studies on this planet are almost complete!
GOOD!!! those anal probes are starting to hurt!!
Then why do you keep coming back to the ship!!
ummmmmm............

You keep beaming me.

up!! Beaming me UP!!!

Which reminds me........... Why are your hands always on my shoulders when you .................... OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<!--EDIT|yamahor
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133815691 -->

I finished with my ex-girlfriend, caught her cheating on me, whilst I was on night shift.

Thought I'd have the last laugh, stitched shrimps into the hem of the curtains in the lounge, went back a week later to pick up some mail, she had some company in to fumigate the place, and still does'nt know to this day about the fishy smell.....lol

<!--EDIT|sirUKbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133892274 -->

Went out with a 19year old girl, when I was 27.. finshed her as she was too child-ish. I then had s*x with her 37 yr old mother. neither of them know about each other having their wicked way with me...

Cooool....:;):

One time, in band camp....
smile.gif

Just kidding. About me-- I'm down to about 11% body fat and trying to achieve 9%.
That's scary!!!! Isn't that getting dangerously low? I was told to "knock it off" when I got down to 19% and I know it is different for women then men but isn't there a point when it is not good for you?
I think 9% should be OK. I'll try to get even lower if I'm not pleased with the results. I've read lots of books, worked-out with several guys that are @ 4%-5% and they aren't having any problems. I know I'm in better shape now than I was in high school (can even run the mile quicker). When I was married, I got colds/flu 3-4 times a year. Now that I take care of myself... healthier than ever
smile.gif

Oh, as far as body fat on a women is concerned... it doesn't matter. I think muscular definition on a women is very unattractive. I like them smoooooth, that's what estrogen is for
wink.gif

smile.gif

hi this is cory, i am the one that be at your house when you are at work. by the way nice picture of you on the nightstand.

I’m known as the “ Vanilla Gorillaâ€￾ to my closest friends.

hi this is cory, i am the one that be at your house when you are at work. by the way nice picture of you on the nightstand.
HI, I'm ben, I'm the one that was home when he thought I wasn't, let's just say we won't be hearing from him again, my friends Smith and Wesson had a conversation with him................ VERY one sided, quick and loud, but a conversation none the less..............

HI, I'm ben, I'm the one that was home when he thought I wasn't, let's just say we won't be hearing from him again, my friends Smith and Wesson had a conversation with him................  VERY one sided, quick and loud, but a conversation none the less..............
word
smile.gif

I dented the front of my tank coming down too hard from a wheelie with my um....well......my family jewels.

I dented the front of my tank coming down too hard from a wheelie with my um....well......my family jewels.
Glad I don't have 'em...
laugh.gif
I don't exactly see you as the "THRILL SEEKER" type, you know, doing wheelies, LEANING OVER in a turn...............

please don't zap me with your (best dr.evil impression) "lazer beam", that is if you've figured out the (best dr.evil impression)"lazer beam", and still aren't zapping yourself
biggrin.gif

Back