~~~   So, fess up   ~~~

Oh, it's all so easy when you're an outsider looking in!
ices_rofl.gif

So full of hope...so sure of how it will be...I recall that...
laugh.gif
hehehehe... well... I AM still single. Haven't found a woman that WON'T change yet

Yeah No kidding post up ONLY and ONLY if your married... Otherwise... You have nothing valid to add.
tounge.gif
thumbs-up.gif
But I love ya WWJD...
sure I do: DON'T GET MARRIED UNTIL YOU KNOW IT'S ALL GOOD!!! Then you won't be loosing anything.

And that's all I have to say about that.
And brother REV speaks truths!

"Why don't you love me, Jenny?"
"Cuz I don't know what I want, cuz there's always greener grass, cuz you aren't man enough to show me what I want and need!!!"

gump.jpg

when we were still dating, used to give wifey a dozen long-stemmed roses every month to commemorate/celebrate the date we became a "couple." (my name is ROMEO for a reason).  After we got hitched, wife actually told me to stop, she insisted money could be spent on something else.
tounge.gif
(and no BS, I have never seen my paycheck ever again since then) So yup, that stopped too: full/sole control over money)

<!--EDIT|kromdom
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143147309 -->

When my wife told me she was pregnant with our first, I planned a week long trip up the west coast (in a car) because I knew it would be a long time before we ever had the opportunity to do it again. Five years and two kids later, we still haven't gone on a trip together for more than two hours. I stopped having vacations.

Me and my wife have been married seven years. No kids and we have the time of our lives. We both work a lot but we go out at least two times a week together. I think our time together has only improved and the things we do have only gotten better, yep better! Aint nothin stopped or changed for us. No complaints here.

Having been a single man for almost thirty-four years before tying the knot, I'd have to say my self centered life! Suddenly, it wasn't just about me anymore. Sure I had to cut back on some of the toys I had
smile.gif
 But, the payoff has been more than I could ever imagine! I'm happy as a lark and almost as poor (just kidding..).

Hmmmmmmmm, 12 years, lived together 10, Have yet to say "I Do".
biggrin.gif

So it's a marriage minus the papers right
rock.gif

Given up Strip Clubs, project cars, Alcohol in General.................but all in all she's Great.

At least she doesn't complain about the Bikes.

I'm not married now, but I've been there twice.
blush.gif
Not something I'm proud of. All I can add is, if done right, some things lost might be offset by some things gained. You have to decide if the gains are worth the losses. Hopefully you'll spend enough time with the other person before getting married to get an idea of what those things might be.

Some expected answers up there...hope the wives don't see 'em (or perhaps they should?!)

I miss TIME ALONE!!! Kids helped curb that...we replace it with time with kids, but sometimes you really need to ditch 'em and go out on a date!

Some expected answers up there...hope the wives don't see 'em (or perhaps they should?!)

I miss TIME ALONE!!!  Kids helped curb that...we replace it with time with kids, but sometimes you really need to ditch 'em and go out on a date!
Yeah, time alone.  I love my kids dearly, but between them and our dog, there is very little quality time for my high school sweetheart and I.  We try to spend time together doing household tasks like shopping (for food!
smile.gif
) or going on various errands. It does seem to be letting up somewhat as the kids are getting older.  Though, there will be a time when we won't know what to do with ourselves when are kids are gone.  
sad.gif

We've been together since we were 15 (I'm 46 now).  If I complaint it's just because I'm being selfish.  She puts up with far more BS from me than I do from her.

My wife.  
smile.gif

smile.gif

I miss TIME ALONE!!!  Kids helped curb that...we replace it with time with kids, but sometimes you really need to ditch 'em and go out on a date!
Yeah, time alone.  I love my kids dearly, but between them and our dog, there is very little quality time for my high school sweetheart and I.  We try to spend time together doing household tasks like shopping (for food!
smile.gif
) or going on various errands. It does seem to be letting up somewhat as the kids are getting older.  Though, there will be a time when we won't know what to do with ourselves when are kids are gone.  
sad.gif

We've been together since we were 15 (I'm 46 now).  If I complaint it's just because I'm being selfish.  She puts up with far more BS from me than I do from her.

My wife.  
smile.gif
Wow, been together a long time!
cool.gif

I started dating Mike when I was 15 and he was 17...I'll be 36 next month, so we're just a decade behind you...you prove it can be done!

My BIGGEST gripe (yeah, there's a list) is that when we have the chance to NOT have the kids around, Mike would rather take 'em along...we've been planning a weekend getaway for the last 2 anniversaries and have yet to go...I'm all for us vacationing with the kids, but I think we NEED time away without 'em every now and again...can't fight the hubby on that when he wants to take 'em though...so... *sigh*

smile.gif

Hmmmmmmmm, 12 years, lived together 10, Have yet to say "I Do".
biggrin.gif

So it's a marriage minus the papers right
rock.gif
Yup.. in some states it's known as a Common Law Marriage~ Palimony can hurt just as bad as alimony too~
wink.gif

Lets see here....

I had to give up my 'quail scene' sofa~
down.gif

Somewhere along the ride I gave up my balls~
redcomprs2.gif

Most definitly gave up trying to look fit~
muscle.gif

I gave up the fear of being alone... now I long for it~
brave.gif

Even seem to have lost some hair along the way!
eek2.gif

face7.gif

It's all good though... yeah, ya gotta love 'em.. well, unless you enjoyed that Broke Back flic... then ya don't gotta~
AAAssjani.gif

My brain functions. Everything's a blur, now. Has been. I'm drained...

Spoke with a friend the other day (known her for 14 years). She said I was different. Something was missing. Must be my soul.

Oh wait a minute. We're not talkin kids? Hmm....that's another thing I seem to have lost: my memory.

Sigh...little rascal. He wouldn't let me out the door if he could help it.

Aah...marriage. Carry on, carry on.

Back