~~~   Gunnybusa's Dad passed away   ~~~

sad.gif
Very sorry for your loss, Gunny~

My most sincere condolences to you and yours~

Sorry to here of your loss Gunny. I know what your feeling, my dad passed away 2 months ago. Take care. Prayers go out to you and your family.

just got off phone with gunny. he's headed to his dads place as we speak.

They will be back home Friday. I'm going to arrange some cool stuff to land on the porch Friday or Saturday mornin.

all the best to Robb and his family. andy.

Sry Gunny .... I just lost my Mother Friday night as well (we knew it was going to happen)....same age.

It hurts more when it's not expected, so chin-up!
wink.gif

Gunny, if you need anything, Give me a call. I'll do what I can for ya. I'll PM you my number. I'm sorry to hear of your loss.
sad.gif

Praying for you and your family in Ks.....
Gunny, you need anything just give a hollar here at the Org!

Robb sorry to hear of your loss, anything that I can do for you just give me a call.
sad.gif

I am so sorry, Guns....take your time with the stuff. No worries on this side at all.

I lost my grandfather at the same age...same way. Lookin back on it, that was so early.

I can't imagine how it'd feel with a father. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers, bro.

I am truly sorry.
sad.gif

Guns,

Sorry to hear about your loss. My prayers are with you and your family. If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know...I'm on the GAL. You know I'm not far from you, so please let me know if I can do anything, ok?

So sorry to hear, Gunny. You and your family are in my prayers.

Robb, sorry to hear about this. If you need anything from us, please call.

--Wag--

Condolences for you Gunny!
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

When my Grandfather passed away a few years ago, he came back to visit my Grandmother. He was very ill (heart problems) for 29 years. She said he looked to be in great health when he visited. We difinitely know he's in a much better place now.

Your Dad's there now too. He'll be as healthy as he's ever been, and happy he can visit with you if you need him. He'll always be there, in your thoughts and dreams, to help and guide you through life.

Doug

sad.gif

sad.gif

Back