*UDATE* Prayer Request For Vman 1300 Dad, Bernis

Trashy

Registered
Kev's, Kat's and My Dad are not doing well at all. He is in UT Hospital. All the Family are in route to Tennessee. Please prayer for our Dad and us as we travel. Thanks My Other Family. :please: :please:

Trashy

I received a call from Keith today that their father, Bernis has passed away. Please keep the family in your prayers.

Dawn

Kevin Memorial Ride-From Kim-70.jpg

Re: Prayer Request For Vman 1300 Dad, Bernis

Prayers sent...

:please: prayers sent to a wonderful family...

Prayers sent out for him and yalls family.

I'm on it.....Dear Heavenly Father, we Praise your Precious Name and give You all the Glory. We come to you in prayer for this man posted in this thread. Father we ask You to comfort this man and be with him in his time of illness. We ask You Father to heal him as we know You can move mountains. Nothing is too difficult for you Father and we have great faith that you will help this man. Let it be Your will because we know you are righteous in every way. We pray that this man will seek You and Your Precious Son Jesus Christ. We pray that He will accept your Son in Heaven. We thank You father and we ask for healing. Please comfort him and be with his family, guide them and give him good doctors. Thank you Heavenly Father, In Jesus Name Amen......All who agree with this prayer say Amen......det45

Will be praying for him. I did some ice cream set work with Bernis, years ago. (Ingles)

You got it! Prayers sent to all of you. Please keep us updated when you can.

Much love my brother.

Adding my prayers to you and your family here too. (((hugs)))

Kev's, Kat's and My Dad are not doing well at all. He is in UT Hospital. All the Family are in route to Tennessee. Please prayer for our Dad and us as we travel. Thanks My Other Family. :please: :please:

Trashy
Prayers sent.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back