Gift cards are cool.

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Got me a handy dandy stand.

Stand_001.jpg

It was little scary putting her up on it the first time. Slow and easy, but still nerve racking. No more rolling her in and out of the garage when I clean and lube the chain and clean the rear wheel!

Stand_002.jpg

I've got front and rear on order from Suzook, only in grey. I figure they will match my hair..
laugh.gif

Yes, gift cards are COOL!
cool.gif
I know, I sell them to business' I just read an article in USA Today that 27% went unredeemed from last Christmas. 27%! Thats a lot of free $$$ in the register. Avg starbucks makes an additional $3K per month on their gift cards.

Sign on the back of my truck :

az_049b.jpg

Thanks guys, I have been wanting one since I got the bike. I will not comment on Doyles stands matching his hair!
shutup.gif
I still have the Busa smile everytime I walk into garage, now she is up on the stand. Drives mrs twotone crazy!
deadhorse.gif

I wouldnt live her like that by the fear of an accident.Imagine your wife or your mother tryind lifting it up in order to sweap
lol1.gif

I left her on the stand yesterday when we went shopping, I was so relieved to come home and see up still up. Guess I can trust it. Wasnt sure for a while...........
firedevil.gif

Back