Ice Storm Update

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Well, into the 6th day, and the Tulsa area has just about 100,000 still out. We are kicking butt, but it is going slow. All trees, and I mean all trees are damaged. I havent even had time to check the board, I was placed to supervise crews and I have just under 200 people to keep track of and keep safe. I will check back on you guys later in the week, be safe!

You all are doing great and we certainly appreciate it!

good luck
beerchug.gif

Way to go James I called the electric company here and told them that I new you and about 30 minutes later my power came on... Im sure that had something to do with it huh, did I mention that I am on OEC and your with OG&E
bowdown.gif

Here comes the snow......

Well, into the 6th day, and the Tulsa area has just about 100,000 still out. We are kicking butt, but it is going slow. All trees, and I mean all trees are damaged. I havent even had time to check the board, I was placed to supervise crews and I have just under 200 people to keep track of and keep safe. I will check back on you guys later in the week, be safe!
Well just make sure I have power available when I arrive
smile.gif
21st to the 27th

Way to go James I called the electric company here and told them that I new you and about 30 minutes later my power came on... Im sure that had something to do with it huh, did I mention that I am on OEC and your with OG&E  
bowdown.gif

Here comes the snow......
I will do what I can brother! We have stayed safe for the most part. I had a man fall off a pole a couple of nights ago, luckily, he didnt break any bones and will be back to work soon, it was extremely scary for a while until we knew his condition.
We still have approximately 48,000 still out and will be still be working for a few days. I am ready to get this over with. Juli has been working in a different part of the city, and I am missing baby doll! Take care everyone, I miss the oRg!

I know you guys are busting your butts . Try to stay warm and safe.
firedevil.gif

I hope you all get power restored real soon. We had a power outage because of a winter ice storm on 12/5/2002. Some folks did not have power for 4 weeks! With the subfreezing temps that was a really trying time for us all.
Hang in there, it'll get better.

stay safe bro!! let me know if there is anything i can do to help
beerchug.gif

Back