My thread disappeared

stkr00

Slower Traffic Keep Right ! ! &#
Donating Member
Registered
I noticed this afternoon that the thread I had posted about making the signup requirements stricter has been deleted from the board.
rock.gif

I'm not sure exactly what I said in that post to cause this. I didn't use foul language, or violate any other board rules that I'm aware of. If I did, then I need to know so that I don't repeat the offense a second time.

I simply made a suggestion, NOT a demand. It was only my opinion that I thought I was free to express. I guess not. Surprisingly though, all of the other topics that have been of such interest lately, and which led to my post, have been allowed to remain.

For some reason it just doesn't seem right. Others have posted much more controversial topics, and their posts were not deleted. Whatever the reason, I guess you do have the right as the Owner/Admin/Moderator of the site, but at the least, you could have asked me to edit the post, or notified me of it's emminent deletion.

I think I've been a fairly civil board member. I haven't posted anything questionable in the past. I try to address the issue being discussed, and not the individual, unless that individual makes it personal, and then I still try to censor my thoughts and wording.

All of you have a nice day. Enjoy the newbies that are stirring up all the ****, but whose posts remain untouched.

rant.gif

Nope...they're all still here. Just further down on the list. I won't bump them up. I'll just let them fade away.

Now my signature isn't even working...maybe I'm the one that's fading away
rock.gif

Hey strkr. Rev locked the thread. I don't think it was anything you said. "Just some guy" and RSD were going at it full throttle and Rev finally locked it up. I really don't think it was you as much as the bickering that spurred off the thread. J

Yep. B-Sting's thread is gone. Searched to whole board. Some of my posts and threads have also disappeared. Hey, Captain! What gives?
rock.gif

Hey strkr. Rev locked the thread. I don't think it was anything you said. "Just some guy" and RSD were going at it full throttle and Rev finally locked it up. I really don't think it was you as much as the bickering that spurred off the thread. J
That's why I said...It would have been nice to know why.

Their board, their rules...

Give me a break, stkr00 I didnt send emails to you or anyone else. Your post was a request, not a bad one, not a good one but a request. The pure garbage that came after the initial post was not what I want on this board. There is enough problems in this world and we stir it up amongst ourselves... I'm amazed at how incredibly childish folks on this board can be. I removed the post because there wasnt anything benificial in it. You made a request, I listened and read it and the rest is trash. This site has been recognized by many many members as the place to go and not have to listen to children babble and bash each other. Its not censorship, there was simply nothing worth reading in the post except a bunch of guys that need to grow up. This site will continue to be a place of friendship and a place to build relationships not tear them down. There are other sites out there where you can go and go head to head with whoever you want..... If you feel that removing the topic was a slam to you it wasnt, the only person asking where it went was you so it appears that no one else cared for it either.

CAP

Sorry Stalker, I locked it cause things got ugly in a NON-Funny way. You know? Just plain ugliness....

It had nothing to do with your Topic, or any of your posts...
wink.gif

Oh and it's not "THEIR Board" bro, It's the Captains Board.

Rev.

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1110624153 -->

Understood Captain
wink.gif

I did get a PM from Rev this morning...Thanks
cool.gif

Let's just let it go this time. I understand why it was removed, and I'm okay with it.
wink.gif

Still wish I could get my sig graphic to work again though
rock.gif

Back