You either hate it or you haven't seen it

(busaJUNKEE @ Dec. 22 2006,20:09) Wemotec-2.jpg

heres a Spondon Busa....i like it other than the scary color..
<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Very Nice !!!</span>
super.gif

You people who tell me what I need to do didn't quite read the post.

It's -not done- and it won't look like that forever.

Why would I want a Hayabusa that looks like a Hayabusa? I think bikes with a lot of plastic are ugly, personally. I like to see motors and frames and transmissions, not stickers.

Yes, to each his own.

(Haelo @ Dec. 22 2006,20:59) You people who tell me what I need to do didn't quite read the post.

Why would I want a Hayabusa that looks like a Hayabusa? I think bikes with a lot of plastic are ugly, personally. I like to see motors and frames and transmissions, not stickers.

Yes, to each his own.
Uhhhh errrr.. you stated at the begining you expected to have negative comments..

And you received some and you seemed surprised...

It'll look 10 million times better when I have money to finish it.

I need to get bar-mount mirrors and mounting hardware from Acerbis for the headlight, then I'm going to extend the wiring harness and hide the relays and fuses behind the headlight and wrap the whole harness in convolute tube.

To each his own my friend!!! Just roll on----I know it will still lay down the rubber!!!!
wink.gif

punisher_scheme.jpg

(Haelo @ Dec. 22 2006,20:59) You people who tell me what I need to do didn't quite read the post.

Yes, to each his own.
Why not just buy an SV or other naked bike and modify from there? Yeah I got the part you want to be different, but if thats the prime reason, you really need to be more accepting of critizism. GL with it and I would like to see this when its done. The green one posted above looks very nicely done, but still not my flavor really, neither is the B-King.

(CAT3 @ Dec. 23 2006,10:54)

Yes, to each his own.
Why not just buy an SV or other naked bike and modify from there? Yeah I got the part you want to be different, but if thats the prime reason, you really need to be more accepting of critizism. GL with it and I would like to see this when its done. The green one posted above looks very nicely done, but still not my flavor really, neither is the B-King.
Because the SV doesn't have a 1300cc engine or a riding posture good enough to ride for a day, or enough backseat to carry my girlfriend comfort, or a 4-cylinder engine.

I was never not accepting of criticism, I just wanted people to actually read my post. I figured I'd gotten all the criticism out of the way.

its definitely a work in progress. it has potential.
i would like to see more pics when you are done.

(gat0r @ Dec. 23 2006,18:58) its definitely a work in progress. it has potential.
i would like to see more pics when you are done.
Just gotta pay off my credit card and then it'll be done right quick.

Back