Switchback led towers!

2 sets ready and waiting,, outright purchase, no exchange. Gen 1 or Gen2
Led Flasher included, plug and play harness, 2 bulbs,

Gen 1 set all ready, out right sale,, $125 Shipped!

Waiting here for someone,,, plug and play,,,
Gen 1 set all ready, out right sale,, $125 Shipped!

20170108_113624_resized.jpg

Just bought a 2012 and would like to upgrade to LED. Can you tell me what you're currently using for high/low beam bulbs

I buy them in Bulk before they are resold.
Current bulbs are these,
Just bought a 2012 and would like to upgrade to LED. Can you tell me what you're currently using for high/low beam bulbs

20170223_083855 (Medium).jpg

I dont have a Gen 2 kit right now, waiting on the signal connectors, they should be here in a few days.

Plug and play set up, $125 for the front turn signals and running lights

What about headlight? I noticed on your pics that your switchbacks are super close of identical to your headlight colour.

My bike has 10 year old Hids, company is long gone. I do have a new place, but im really not stocking them anymore. I have a had real good luck with a Amazon seller, here is link for the last set i bought,
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00WW0B1C2/?tag=hayabusamazon-20
I was selling them when they where expensive, but the prices are so cheap nowadays, it not worth it.
You would need to buy 2 kits, H7 and H11/H9 same bulb
Find another Busa rider and split the cost..

Not a problem!
Awesome. Thanks for the info
I have used 3 or 4 different sets of Led's, and i have stuck with a bit more expensive brand, called JMD Astar. Im running them in my delivery car, the G2 versions, and my Concours 14 has G7's.
The saying you get what you pay for is perfect, the G2's cost $59 with free shipping. They are bright as hell but the high beam is lacking.
Now to the G7's on my Concours 14, Awesome low beam, and awesome High beam, and the they have an adjustable mounting base, so if the beam is not straight, the bulb can be turned to correct the problem!
Biltek LED Low Beam Conversion Bulbs for 2008-2015 Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa (H7 Bulbs) https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01N52GACZ/?tag=hayabusamazon-20

What do you think of these HP? No ballast required

What year is your bike?

All Busa's use a H7 for the low beam, but you need a 1/4 rubber spacer

99 to 07 High beam is 9005

2008 to current is H9 or H11 either will fit!

Back