• Mitt Romney

Votes: 30 55.6%
  • Barack Obama

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Other

Votes: 9 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I was going to vote for a used car salesman who will say whatever the voters want to hear I would write in Saiid. :rofl:

Well, I think all five of the Obama backers on the .org have now voted...:rofl::poke:

i cant believe 174 views and only 25 votes as of this post. its not like anyone knows who you want to elect. i was just curoius who the board would elect. so far it is pretty clear.

I voted already...I'll be on a cruise ship when our country either completely circles the drain, OR well, circles the drain :rofl:

Sucks to truly feel like you voted for the best of the worst, which is exactly how I feel, BUT if you don't vote, you don't have the right to complain, IMHO. I certainly didn't want to lose my right to complain :rofl:

I don't even tell my wife who I vote for. But I'm for sure voting to approve the legalization of marijuana use for those over 21 in Colorado.

I don't even tell my wife who I vote for. But I'm for sure voting to approve the legalization of marijuana use for those over 21 in Colorado.

Lots of other states waiting for that historic vote as well :thumbsup:

As long as they don't guise it as medicine ill be fine with it.
I know personally it helps some in time of need like during chemo and other things but when I see the shows on TV showing clinics in Cali dispensing medicine to 'potheads' it turns me off.
Just legalize it, tax and package it and let adults make the decision same as tobacco and alcohol.
Look to Portugal for the example. Completely declassified all drugs and the crime rates and use rates went down. Legalize herb and the entire border cartel problem goes away as the illegal need will be gone. Border violence and other related will cease. I think it will actually save lives both Mexican and American as there won't be the senseless killing going on as much.
Then they can use the revenue to fight the harder drugs like cocaine.

I wander how many repeat offenders are in lockup for getting caught with weed. The cost to house said offenders must be high.

Back