Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Machinist around

mr8ball

Registered
I am not sure if the the right place to put this or not Please feel free to move. I was a machinist for almost 30 years and had bought quite a few tools over the years. I decided to put them on Craigslist for sale. Here is the add in case some here might be interested. Of course I would have to charge to ship them. (Sorry) Click here

Machinist Tools

Thanks, Doug

I will take the edge finders for sure and possibly and possibly some other items.
I will also show it around work tomorrow and see if there is any interest.

Pm me payment preference and shipping cost estimate.

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Gave the link to my Machinist friends they had most of the tools already, both wished ya had a mill for sale, :lol:

Smellphone via Forum Runner

Gave the link to my Machinist friends they had most of the tools already, both wished ya had a mill for sale, :lol:

Smellphone via Forum Runner
Thanks for the help. I had a protract Mill and sold it. I got to where I hardly ever used it and most didn't want to pay what it was worth to make things. We have a very big shop in Roanoke VA that sell used mills for a great price. I know its kinda far for you but they do deliver. Here is a link Dominion Air & Machinery Co. - Machine Tools - Mills Its been a while since I was there but I think that is write.

Top Bottom