Finally got the B-King today...

Good2Bking

Registered
I take great pride in owning the "ugly" bike, lol. I've never been one to be a follower, so I decided to be different and get the King.

P1060983.jpg

P1060982.jpg

P1060981.jpg

Love it, looks like a BEAST
thumb_up.gif

I just need a fairing, had a XJR1300 for about a year and got sick of being a windsock.

Yeah the pipes are cool on them. My only real hang up is that they seem so fat. Is it any better when you're actually riding it?

Very cool bike.
It was a good thing that you showed a picture of the front so all the people who think it is ugly, and have ONLY seen the rear,
kissass.gif
know what to look for, coming up real fast in their rear view mirror....hahahaha
rofl.gif

How do you like it so far?
rock.gif
?

ps. I wish I had that seat on my busa sometimes.
whistling.gif

Hey fellas, this bike is the cat's ass. My only two gripes are the grips and the seat. The grips are kind of small after coming from Kuryakyn Iso's on the 109...and the seat leaves a little to be desired after about an hour or so. Other than that, it's awesome...I used to think the 9 was fast, lol.

Yeah the pipes are cool on them. My only real hang up is that they seem so fat. Is it any better when you're actually riding it?
It turns into a Monster 620 when you start moving.

Seriously, I have heard of bikes like this that are big but handle well, but this is amazing. I know I am faster on this bike than I was on my 04 RSV1000R.

Congrats! Great looking bike. However, you have just become a follower............to those riding 'Busa's:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom