B-King Buy

dusanr

Registered
Today I'm gonna buy year 2009 B-King. What do i have to be carefull when buying a motor bike ? I have alredy check the service book and visualy checking of motor bike, But I havent get to ride it ( the one I'd like to buy ).
Doey Suzuki B-King have some hidden mistakes ?:cheerleader:

The only issue is possible loose clutch bolts same as gen2 bussa . All around great bike you will love it

Hello,
I have bougt a B-King and name is pervect for the bike. King on handeling, kink on accerlating and king in design. Now I really know what B-King stand for ... :) I am verry happy that I have buy B-King Foto have been created in the 22:00 clock and is not the best to se but ... i like it :):rulez: B-King :rulez:

P8090614.jpg

You are going to love the bike. It does have a few things to be aware of though. The front brakes are powerful and you can lock them. Mine seems to eat tire3s but it has been suggested by trustworthy friends that has more to do with he way I ride it. If you are thinking windscreen benefit form my experience and avoid The Power Bronze. Lots of good mirror options and a couple good peg and rearset options.

Back