Heads Up for Orlando, FL

Blazing-Saddle

"Kowalski"
Donating Member
Registered
I was just informed this afternoon by Orange County SO that they busted 2 chop shops on the west side of town with 9 "Busas" in various states of disassembly along with 4 GSXR-1000s and some various makes of 600s. Please keep your machines locked down as tight as possible...They were investigating a robbery next door to me (Rental Property) and took the time out to come over and warn me of what has transpired when they saw my bike out in the driveway for it's weekly cleaning...

I was just informed this afternoon by Orange County SO that they busted 2 chop shops on the west side of town with 9 "Busas" in various states of disassembly along with 4 GSXR-1000s and some various makes of 600s. Please keep your machines locked down as tight as possible...They were investigating a robbery next door to me (Rental Property) and took the time out to come over and warn me of what has transpired when they saw my bike out in the driveway for it's weekly cleaning...

Thanks for the heads up. That would just suck to lose her to a bunch of thieves.

If we could only gut an booby trap a few bikes with some dynamite or electricity would could stop the madness:poke: I'd say after 50 dead cycle thieves, start putting all their deaths on the front page:thumbsup: we would see a rapid decline in theft. and in people randomly walking or knocking your bike over:laugh:

if we could only gut an booby trap a few bikes with some dynamite or electricity would could stop the madness:poke: i'd say after 50 dead cycle thieves, start putting all their deaths on the front page:thumbsup: We would see a rapid decline in theft. And in people randomly walking or knocking your bike over:laugh:

+1000

Back