Your gonna hate me, but

Thanks guys! I am single, never married, work my butt off, no kids, and this is how I have the toys I have!

Bubba here is your answer to your ?'s!

Gallery Click on the the pictures to open the gallery. Even the broken pictures will open too! Hope this answers some ?'s!

Holy Shmolly, My envy and respect just grew exponentially!!!!:bowdown::beerchug:
Nice track and beautiful surroundings and great photoging.
Thanks for that share, you should post that site up and let the org in on that little Gem.
Bubba

I got a little better deal than i thought i was gonna get so i just had to have it. My new Gsxr 1k is still in the garage now :). I can't belive its size. Im gonna check out the full specs of it but sitting next to my 07 gixxer 600 it looks like its the same size. On top of all that the full system and PC should be here friday for it..And now it all starts over again. WILL I EVER LEARN...HUMM probley not.

Pix follow tomorrow

Looks like you are in for a WHOLE LOTTA FUN (as Puma Pete would say).
How many miles have you put in that saddle?
I am really leaning into a GSXR 750 or 1000 and doing some track time.
Love those bikes.
Bubba

I got a little better deal than i thought i was gonna get so i just had to have it. My new Gsxr 1k is still in the garage now :). I can't belive its size. Im gonna check out the full specs of it but sitting next to my 07 gixxer 600 it looks like its the same size. On top of all that the full system and PC should be here friday for it..And now it all starts over again. WILL I EVER LEARN...HUMM probley not.

Pix follow tomorrow

You'll be much better off to leave the stock header pipes on and just add an aftermarket midpipe and can. My preference is the M4 titanium.

You aren't going to gain anything by adding a PC. I've been through this many times with our race bikes. You are wasting your money!

None of the fast guys run a PC on their race bike. Our track record was broken by one of our team mates recently by a GSXR1000 with no PC.

09-10 GSXR 1000 M4 Dual Slipon :: M4 Exhausts :: Exhausts :: MotoMummy Sportbike Accessories

- SUZUKI GSX-R 1000 K9 DUAL M4 EXHAUST NO CAT[/url]

- SUZUKI GSX-R 1000 K9 DUAL M4 EXHAUST[/url]

I am going with this cat delete dual system from M4. I have looked at many systems for the past month or so and this is the nicest looking one, without spending the big dollars! I like the look and the sound. Best of all you lose the cat and the goofy whale **** mufflers! Then I am adding the motty afr tuner on it. Smoothed out the 08 busa pretty good!

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't go wrong with M4 exhaust. Those guys know how to get HP from a suzuki and their quality is second to none. You'll see more M4 exhaust at the track than any other brand and probably as many M4 exhausts as all the others put together?

We have used them for years and been very happy. And the best part is, they are not as spendy as some of the other better known manufacturers.

Dolilind: So you got the same color? It was my second pick. I wanted the black on black, but I got a real good deal on the wine colored one. 200 dollars on the cost of the bike! Part of a group buy from a friend of mine. We both bought 2 bikes at the same time. Told the manger it better be some we both couldnt pass up. He wanted to get rid of the wine 1k to my buddy but he backed out and got a 08 black bking and the manger wanted to move this 09! So an offer was made and bingo done!

Im guessing we got the same colors. I didn't really like the black on black look. Just somthing about flat black to me looks unfinished. SO yeah the redish/wine/cramberry colored one is the one i got.

The system i got was a full Yoshi, Trc-d system. as one can but two pipes the come outta it. Also will cut and gut it before it goes on :). Also got the newer power commander PC-V. The PC-V has 8 fuel injector connector to the pc3 that only hooked to the upper fuel rail. Plus by the time im done with the bike i will need it. I might even has a O2 sensor hole welded into the pipe so i can run the auto tune, just make it easier to run multiple elevations without having multi-maps, and different fuels.

Easy way to afford muti-toys. I started doing autobody work when i was 15 in maryland on my summers off from school. When i graduated went full time. I blew most of my money doing kid stuff, building minitrucks, race cars. I couldnt afford bike insurance living out there at the time so i still rode but with no papers..:). I also stayed at home for a long time i think 25 or somthing like that. But it was getting real old, brother and sister having kids and still living at home. So i sold my toys, saved a few bucks and put it towards a house. Plus from the age of 20 up i was making almost 75-90k a year doing body work out there. Then just played the housing market swing. Never took a dime outta the house just flipped into the next. It took me 2 houses and 5 years to get where im at now. When i moved to Indiana, I was married had 2 cars paid for, trailer, paid for 05 busa, about 75k in tools and boxes, a full house full of furniture and no bills. So when the housing market took the giant jump there the other year i jumped out at the top. Put it this way i put 12k down on my first house. Paid tax deductable rent for 5 years and payed for the house im in now in cash put 15 down on my rental house, and put 25 in th bank. One reason i moved out the Indiana is the price of living. I came from a 1400sq ft home that sold for 375K to a 3500+sq ft home thats paid for, and all my neighbors are doctors, lawyers, proffesors, and larger business owners. Funny thing is they all have mortages.. HAHAHA look at the dumb little bodyman now :)

Great choice on bikes. I absolutely love mine.

IMG_5323.jpg

Nice Loki08! I think we all have the same taste in k9's as Doliland too! I was looking at the yoshi trc-d and the r77. But they didnt get me like the M4 Duals. Yes more weight, but lighter then stock! Plus for me the way the pipe comes from the lower fairing didnt look smooth to the lines of the bike. I never had this problem picking an exhaust till this bike. Took me a month to narrow it down to the trc-d or the M4's. The 08 busa was easy! R-77 and was here the same day I got my bike. I had a yoshi mid pipe back on my 02 1k....But years later got a full SS race akra on it now!

here ya go. still cant ride it but with no miles the mods start.

Today. warning lables removed. Front reflectors removed. Rear fender removed. hand built fender eliminator nothing like scrap steel and some spray paint. Tomorrow the pipes should be in, so more mods before it leaves the garage. heres some pix. plus wgat my garage looks like now

LABOR DAY TRIP 111.JPG

LABOR DAY TRIP 112.JPG

LABOR DAY TRIP 113.JPG

LABOR DAY TRIP 114.JPG

LABOR DAY TRIP 115.JPG

LABOR DAY TRIP 116.JPG

LABOR DAY TRIP 117.JPG

LABOR DAY TRIP 118.JPG

LABOR DAY TRIP 119.JPG

LABOR DAY TRIP 120.JPG

LABOR DAY TRIP 121.JPG

LABOR DAY TRIP 122.JPG

Well you did have to break the 600 in for me....:) aint nothing like taking someone brand new bike for a ride huh?

Back