You guys like cool new stuff right?

pure_ego

enzyme of hypoverbage
Donating Member
Registered
semi-drooling because while the trailblazer is roomy, and comfy... it's no tahoe which is what we've got now..

I just can't resist the call of a 6.0 liter 390 AWD leather clad machine capable of hauling my family from 0-60 in less than 6 seconds..

hehe time will tell.. I'm off to snoop for pricing info.

check it out though.. pretty schweeet!

http://www.chevrolet.com/trailblazerss/

trailblazerSS.jpg

I like the style more than anything...Sounds like the performance is there...

id wait a little bit i was reading somewhere that there gonna be lowering the prices of their cars next year

yup.. thats actually what I do for a livin'.

salesman!! hahah.. could I interest you in the super duper extended warranty.. ? covers the cigerette lighter for the life of the vehicle, and only costs $395.. it's a great deal.. really!

haha.. GM is saying they are going to lower prices...

the only problem is they didnt' specify whether they were lowering the MSRP... or actually lowering the price.. if they just lower the MSRP it will just make them harder to sell when compared to the imports..

typical import markups are higher than chev cars.. which makes it harder to show the big discounts, or big trade in values in comparison... it's all a numbers game.. but that seems to be what you (customers) pay the most attention to.

I would say "nener nener nener I will get employee pricing even after it's done".. but I'm beginning to think it's never going to go away.

just means your getting nailed on the back end with interest rates and add ons instead of just paying a decent price for the car and getting on with life.

i feel for you man, my chevy fleet mgr is starving.... no inventory left (trucks and cars) and today announced extending the empl program. UGH!

Back