You central Oklahoma guys post up!

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Everyone ok after the earthquake? 4.5 on the rictor scale. 6 miles north of Norman.

Didn't feel a thing. Maybe bacause I was drinking, or maybe because I was 300 miles away, not sure :rofl:

That was just me firing up the new race boat motor. The newest blower and hat combo gives it a good bit more pop and delivered 5.1 this morning vs a 2.1 on the richter scale as previous best :thumbsup:

Seriously ,the wife and I are not far from the epicenter . It was cool. The kitty cat's took cover quick.

The Oklahoma Geological Survey is located in town. They are the watchers of quakes all over the world. As i understand ,radiused further out, there was some building damage.

Central Arkansas has been shook 3 times in the 48 hours prior to today.

Everyone ok after the earthquake? 4.5 on the rictor scale. 6 miles north of Norman.

6 miles North of Norman is the Stockyards in OKC . Maybe it wasn't an earthquake afterall. Maybe, just maybe it was all them pesky cows :tongue4: being off loaded in the stock yard and looking across the street and seeing ::11 the STOCKMAN'S STEAKHOUSE RESTAURANT :cry:

I know that would make me move if I was a cow :laugh:

That was just CAp stomping around upset we all left after the M&G...:laugh:

Good here! Shook pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was on the 17th floor of my office building and felt it. I didn't quite know what to think... but when it was over the "Drama" was on overdrive around here ???

Jonny

Back