Yoshi R77 full exhaust question

SLO MO

Registered
Looking at getting a full Yoshi system, I hear it will take some work to get the new pipes in. For those that may have it on a gen 2 my questions are:

Will it be a pain to install?
Block access to items that require regular maintenance?
Worth the level of difficulty if any to put them in?

Searched could not find this on the site.

Can't imagine it'd be too tough. Although I don't know about the oil filter, I'd say it'd be as labor intensive as a Gen I ish

What system? Single or dual? I have R77s with the stock header. I plan on using a Vance Hines header to get rid of the cat. I have read that removing the oil cooler and radiator makes installation very easy.

The full Yosh R77 system is not that hard to install...it does not block the oil filter like the Brock's exhaust. It also has the correct bung size for the O2 sensor. It is a nice exhaust system for the Busa. Good sound but not very loud.

If you need help with install hit me up. All I require is you feed me. (:

What system? Single or dual? I have R77s with the stock header. I plan on using a Vance Hines header to get rid of the cat. I have read that removing the oil cooler and radiator makes installation very easy.

You don't have to remove the oil cooler or the radiator.
Just unbolt their mounting brackets so they can move forward a couple inches.
That'll give you the room you need.

Be sure to cover the oil cooler and radiator with heavy cardboard front and back..no exhuast gaskets are used, remove the stock ones...

I have installed it on my 2011 busa and it was easy! It has a nice sound not to loud I also have the k/n filter with a p/c and a tune from the list . Anybody know what kind of HP I can expect ?

I have installed it on my 2011 busa and it was easy! It has a nice sound not to loud I also have the k/n filter with a p/c and a tune from the list . Anybody know what kind of HP I can expect ?

Should be a gain around 10 hp plus or minus a couple. The weight will help a lot also.

Hi, i just installed the Yoshimura R77 full exhaust system in my Hayabusa 2011, but actually i did not pull off the OEM exhaust Gaskets as shown in Yoshimura installation instructions, wanted to know if that could do something wrong with the bike or not. thanks

wanted to know the reason of removing said Gaskets noting that there is no Air leakage after installing my R77 without removing them, Moreover since i already installed the exhaust without removing said gaskets and it's very tough to remove the fairing then the gaskets and reinstall the exhaust back again, my question is, is there is any negative impact or downside what so ever in the future on my Hayabusa by keeping said gaskets.????

Back