Yet another satisfied 08' busa owner!

Kitcheneater

Registered
I just bought my new 08...outstanding! My first bike already put ti-force system, pcIII, HID, GIPRO W/ TRE, Speedohealer, Custom seat/ +1 in the rear....dyno'ed at 191.2.........YEA!!!
Looking foward to learning as much as I can from you all.....

MY 08.jpg

Welcome and congrats! Where you from? What do you do? We like to find out about the members on the board, so a few more details would help. :laugh: You have at least prevented the 'Pic Police' from showing up though. :welcome:

Welcome and congrats! Where you from? What do you do? We like to find out about the members on the board, so a few more details would help. :laugh: You have at least prevented the 'Pic Police' from showing up though. :welcome:

Well, the Pic Police did actually show up, but I told them everything was okay. Then Officer Barbrady showed up and I told him to 'keep moving; nothing to see here; go back to your simple life'. :laugh:

Anyway, welcome to the club, yo. Looks like you've got some important mods going on there...

Congrats on the upgrade.

There are plenty of opportunities to give and take here...and you'll enjoy being among some of the finest sportbike pilots on the continent. Take Charles Busa, for example. And Lamb Busa...fastest 'busa on the track!

:beerchug:

Well, the Pic Police did actually show up, but I told them everything was okay. Then Officer Barbrady showed up and I told him to 'keep moving; nothing to see here; go back to your simple life'. :laugh:

:laugh:

Yea! I cannot take credit for others art work....I bought it from a great Rider in Lake City! Awsome shop! The guy was very up front and helpful. The bike is amazing and flawless. I'm military stationed in GA, not loving these flat roads...

Yeah man Jeff does great work he's the only person I let touch my busa. If I'd known he was selling it I would've jumped on it before I bought mine. He knows how to put one together.

its crazy how we buy the fastest thing made but its not good enough till it has a pcIII and a exhaust and ony other fast mods

Back