yeah I'ma pick this up tomorrow

darth frosty

Registered
Building on Lamborghini's already high look-at-me factor, this collaboration between Gianni Versace SpA and Lamborghini was built to celebrate Milan Fashion Week. Based on the fire-breathing LP 640, this is another in a line of limited edition Lambos that have made their way to market over the years. Italians love a reason to celebrate, whether it be anniversaries, partnerships, or fashion.

Black, full grain nappa leather features the Greek fret motif, the trademark emblem of Maison Versace. Outside the motif continues in black on the white "Isis" paint. The Versace LP640 also includes a bespoke luggage set of his and hers suitcases, specially sized to fit in the boot.

The lucky few who get their hands on one will also get something for their wrists as well. A Donatella Versace designed DV One Chrono Matt "Soft Touch" ceramic watch comes with the car. Black "Hermera" wheels, carbon fiber trim, and the e-gear semi-automatic gearbox with sequential shift round out the package. Maximum production on this even more special Murci will be 10 cars. No word on price, but as they say, if you have to ask...

View attachment 951994

View attachment 951995

View attachment 951996

View attachment 951997

pick up an extra for me while you're there
all_coholic.gif

WoW ! That baby would be out of reach , even if I won the lottery !

That car in the orange pearl that comes on the Murcielago would be bada$$ in its purest form.
beerchug.gif

I bet these cars are sold out way before they even get built.

Back