Y'all ready!!?? New season of SOA starts tonight...

Takeuon

Registered
:woot: Friendly reminder that the best series on cable returns tonight! Fire up your DVR's to the FX network for season 3 of Sons of Anarchy.... Jax goes across the pond to Ireland to get his son Abel back from the IRA....along the way he may discover some untold secrets from his past! :cheerleader:

Sons of Anarchy Official Website | Only on FX

i missed all of last season so i will have to dvr it and go to blockbuster and get last season...

I must be the only one with absolutley no desire to watch this show.

So..... I can finally talk about it, LOVED the ending (which is now the Start)
Yes, it was painfully slow as they had to revive the plot from last season and give it a good warming.

just watched 2 seasons in 2 days... and today s03e01 .. thats i think most exciting show i seen in years.. just cant wait for new episode ..
:colgate:

House is my favorite series :thumbsup:

I might have to check this sons of anarchy out though... Download all the seasons and watch it :thumbsup:

just watched 2 seasons in 2 days... and today s03e01 .. thats i think most exciting show i seen in years.. just cant wait for new episode ..
:colgate:

Wif and I just did the same thing

:cheerleader: it was freakin cool!! had to go to the bar to watch it, even made them change the channel and turn down the jute box. :laugh:

Back