WTB--Exhaust for 04BUSA!

04purpleyerple

Registered
I would like yoshi or D&D --I really dont wanna do full exhasut but want pretty good sound, any ideas? Dont wanna make it to loud either. Is full exhaust really worth the extra money.

thanks
kC

Call Nate at New Enough and tell him Adam sent you. Hell you are close enough you could drive there he is in Stillwater, TX just north of Lubbock:thumbsup:

First check with our sponsors. Also you can usually find yosh full systems on eBay cheap.
Posted via Mobile Device

:welcome: If you can wait,about the 2nd week in January thru early March is about the time that your best buys will be up for grabs. About that time 2 years ago, I found my Muzzy titanium full system-retails for about $1300,got mine new,in the box, and shipped for $575 of ebay:thumbsup: A full system is well worth the extra verses the gain in performance. I'd go with a Yoshimura system, the D&D's can be quite loud as well. Keep us posted, we all love pics too:beerchug:

Theres a used d and d full system on ebay right now for $220, but as stated above, they're pretty loud and you said you wanted quiet so.....

D&D are nice, not to terribley loud, nice rumble though. If your looking for more power a full system is worth the money.

check the classifieds here...

greg@hpc got me the best deal i could find anywhere, thats where id start to get new...

my exhaust was in japan and less than a week at my house in ok :thumbsup:

wat exhaust system u recommend? i was looking at the HMF big bird or the low mount...or the brock alien head... or the yoshi dual TRS tri oval

Back