WSBK Losail 2-24-08

05 Busa LE

Donating Member
Registered
Even though I can't get Speed in Center City Philly, just a reminder that Speed is showing the two rounds at Losail today (02-24-08) from 5 PM - 7 PM EST.

And yeah, I know the results, but please DON'T post the results in this thread.
shutup.gif

wsbk might be the best series with the tighest racing. those boys wont give up. i think a few riders are ready to whoop biaggi. if moto is anything like last year its going to be hard to watch.  AMA superbike is a joke. who will win?!?!?! spies or mladin?!?!?! snore

Exactly. WSBK has been off the chain for the last couple of seasons.

AMA Superbike: you can't blame Mladin or Spies for making the series so boring. They're just way too good. You gotta put the blame on the rest of the teams/riders for not stepping up to the level of Mladin or Spies. It cant be the bike b/c Tommy Hayden is on a Yosh/Zuk, but doesnt perform nearly as well as those two. Mladin and Spies are in a zone right now to where all they care about is pushing each other to the absolute limit, even if it means injuring themselves or crashing. Those two need to continue to remain the standard for which other riders must try and attain. Because once Spies leaves after this season for MotoGP and Mladin retires after the 09 season, racer skill will be mediocre at best. But the racing will be much tighter.

Back