Wow,, how time flies!

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
As i look back at how long i have been a member here, over 15 years ti date, i have to say, it has been an awesome experience.
I have meet so many wonderful people here it unbelievable.
Everyone is here for the common good, of motorcycles. Many of us have moved on to other bikes, and such, but we still remember our home!
I would like the thank all of the Admins here for there hard work here. As wells a big ole thanks to Captain, for keeping the lights on!
Im sure there is many more experiences ahead here, as well as many new friends to come!

7 years and counting......:thumbsup:

A lot of Good people have come and gone. A lot of good times and information has been shared. I look forward to many more years to come with y’all.

Hopefully Suzuki will get their act together and drop a Gen3 in the near future. Maybe that will bring some old friends back and some new friends into the fold

This is a great place , and thanks to all , I have very much enjoyed the first 16 months of getting to know you all better . And although I am a recent arrival to this Org. and indeed Busa , I feel very accepted and in turn are truly grateful for being a part of this huge wealth of good will and knowledge of all things Busa .

I have been a member of many motorcycle forums and I must say, this forum is one of the best. Lot's of info and entertainment and of course we all have one common interest-motorcycles especially the Hayabusa.

I for one am very grateful to both own a Hayabusa and be a member of this forum.

It really does pass quickly.
I've been harassing this great group of folks for 9 1/2 years now.
Hard to belive we've all been talking bikes for so long here.
Lets hope for a gen3 so it all continues.

13.25 years for me; longer than most relationships!

I have the tag for my baby sitting in the kitchen, it expired in July and I haven't put the new one on yet.

I think I'm working too much.

As i look back at how long i have been a member here, over 15 years ti date, i have to say, it has been an awesome experience.
I have meet so many wonderful people here it unbelievable.
Everyone is here for the common good, of motorcycles. Many of us have moved on to other bikes, and such, but we still remember our home!
I would like the thank all of the Admins here for there hard work here. As wells a big ole thanks to Captain, for keeping the lights on!
Im sure there is many more experiences ahead here, as well as many new friends to come!
Im going on 8 years and glad I bought a busa and found this forum. This is the forum that I got my “feet wet” in this whole forum thing. I had a GSXR and used to lurk that forum, but after reading what was being posted and how people conducted themselves, I didn’t feel that it was for me, so never signed up. I bought the busa and the .ORG kept popping up on my searches and I liked what I saw here (member wise) and decided to sign up. I’m very glad I did and appreciate all @captain and the others do to keep the lights on here. I also have to say that, after signing up on “another” forum that you are on as well and paying their subscription, I appreciate the .ORG even more. I don’t even comment much on the other forum, because the arguments about which ECU flash is better and members complaint and demands are more than I want to deal with.

Back