Worlds fastest nitrous hayabusa on ebay

4100 of the hardest ever ridden miles you will see!!! he is not selling it for no reason, that much NOS pushed threw it the engine gotta be due for rebuild!! just thinking...

Wonder why he won't allow any test rides ? I gotta see if it's the worlds fastest , right ?
wink.gif

(dkariores @ Sep. 07 2006,05:35) 4100 of the hardest ever ridden miles you will see!!!  he is not selling it for no reason, that much NOS pushed threw it the engine gotta be due for rebuild!!   just thinking...
i agree

I am sure it was babied the whole way! Yeah right!! You would have to have money put away to rebuild it and then some. You guys are right!

alright kids, hold the phone. Guy Caputo has done more for the busa nitrous landspeed group than anyone else. he has also done more for aftermarket billet than anyone else.
Guy ran, broke, set records, upgraded, broke, upgraded, set records, broke, broke and R&D'd all by himself. he is the fastest nitrous bike in the world through perfect work, attainment and commitment.
the new owner of this bike has the ability to go faster becasue of Guy's hard work. I just dont think you guys have a clue what it takes to go that fast on juice for a mile? if I had the cash, I would have bought the bike knowing it had more in it. 230mph at least.

Back