WORLD SUPER BIKE Starts Tomorrow!!

BIKE DUDE

Donating Member
Registered
WSB starts tomorrow:cheerleader: at Phillip Island Aus. on speed with race 1 at 3:00 and race 2 at 4:00 and the Supersports on Tuesday at 2:00. It's been a long winter with no riding and no racing to watch during the off season. You can only watch the DVR"d stuff so many times.:laugh: And then we"ve got Daytona next Friday at 9:00 PM. Who do I like and want to win now that Spies has move to MotoGP. Not sure that Suzuki has anyone this year that can get the GSXR around the track and be fast and competitive so.....I may go with Max Biagi on the Aprilia and see if he can make another run at it. He did awesome last year for a first year bike and the BMW's could show something more this year too. I can't wait!!! RACE FANS............RACE FANS........

WSB starts tomorrow:cheerleader: at Phillip Island Aus. on speed with race 1 at 3:00 and race 2 at 4:00 and the Supersports on Tuesday at 2:00. It's been a long winter with no riding and no racing to watch during the off season. You can only watch the DVR"d stuff so many times.:laugh: And then we"ve got Daytona next Friday at 9:00 PM. Who do I like and want to win now that Spies has move to MotoGP. Not sure that Suzuki has anyone this year that can get the GSXR around the track and be fast and competitive so.....I may go with Max Biagi on the Aprilia and see if he can make another run at it. He did awesome last year for a first year bike and the BMW's could show something more this year too. I can't wait!!! RACE FANS............RACE FANS........

The name you are looking for is Haslam, Leon Haslam. The boy is young and FAST on the Suzuki.

2 great races!:thumbsup: Should be a very competitive season.
A lot of diff. race winners ,I'm thinking???? :beerchug:

Back