World Leader Jacinda Adern and KIWI Uccints

Kiwi Rider

Registered
Now a German member here has taken me to task over what he describes as us Kiwis having an “ucksint”, mind you I did start it by mentioning Jurmin ucksints, so anyway, here’s our gorgeous leader being interviewed by an Umiricun torgueshoe host AND PLEASE NOTICE SHE HAS NO UCKSINT AT ALL!!!!

Oh and by the way, if anyone says anything about her being related to Mr Ed, I’ll say this, there is no need to insult an innocent horse, he doesn’t deserve it!
Ok, so we are clear on that??
Good.
:laugh:
PS... don’t forget to read the comments on that interview, accolades gushing forth from everyone that watched and met her for the first, second, third ad infinitum time.

Last edited:
Now a German member here has taken me to task over what he describes as us Kiwis having an “ucksint”, mind you I did start it by mentioning Jurmin ucksints, so anyway, here’s our gorgeous leader being interviewed by an Umiricun torgueshoe host AND PLEASE NOTICE SHE HAS NO UCKSINT AT ALL!!!!

Oh and by the way, if anyone says anything about her being related to Mr Ed, I’ll say this, there is no need to insult an innocent horse, he doesn’t deserve it!
Good.
PS... don’t forget to read the comments on that interview, accolades gushing forth from everyone that watched and met her for the first, second, third ad infinitum time.

index.jpg

Good.

I heard her accent but I’m not a Kiwi. There, she wouldn’t have any accent but here...and there weren’t any comments afterwards to read but I take it you’re uh, right of center and she isn’t? :)

Back